Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jusjay727
200 members kickass great this is freakin sweet btc baddest club on df.....even better than lcc....
That was really nice of you to say

Old 12-27-2009, 08:13 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

i effed up the quotes now.....and yall are screwing with mine....

hey now the lcc is next in line with members well i dunno the exact number of members in poonany club.....lower class club rules.....

Last edited by BadHab1t; 12-27-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:17 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

so teach let us in on the primered hood thing? you get a goody maybe a srt hood or someother sick hood....

Old 12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

I have a good lead on a venom hood. It is in primer which isn't a problem bc my cousin runs a body shop. Just waiting to hear back from the guy about when I can come get it. Since it is a cash deal it isn't done until the money changes hands, that is why I am still hoping that he doesn't change his mind.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!!

So they're doin a big 2010 calendar thing over on the 3rd gen side which is cool, but it was a first come first served basis idea. good idea, but we can make it better.

I'd like to have an all black calendar. Not just 3rd Gens, but all dodges 1st through 4th gen. there wont be a set number of months given to each gen, we'll leave it up to ya'll.

This will be a calendar "For the people, by the people". not "for the people, by (insert dictator here)". Me and jusjay will be working together to organize everything, but all inputs will be accepted.

I've got a list of black trucks i'd like to see in it, and im sure many of you do too. lets get the noms goin. We got 200 members, we can sure pick 12 SICK lookin trucks. What are the requirements? You gotta be black.

Lets try to be mature and organized about this. No one wants to see this idea get thrown to crap and set on fire (burning poo smells).

Old 12-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!!

So they're doin a big 2010 calendar thing over on the 3rd gen side which is cool, but it was a first come first served basis idea. good idea, but we can make it better.

I'd like to have an all black calendar. Not just 3rd Gens, but all dodges 1st through 4th gen. there wont be a set number of months given to each gen, we'll leave it up to ya'll.

This will be a calendar "For the people, by the people". not "for the people, by (insert dictator here)". Me and jusjay will be working together to organize everything, but all inputs will be accepted.

I've got a list of black trucks i'd like to see in it, and im sure many of you do too. lets get the noms goin. We got 200 members, we can sure pick 12 SICK lookin trucks. What are the requirements? You gotta be black.

Lets try to be mature and organized about this. No one wants to see this idea get thrown to crap and set on fire (burning poo smells).
Sounds like a plan. How soon do we need our noms in by?

Old 12-27-2009, 08:30 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

kinda asap....as its close to january....

Old 12-27-2009, 08:31 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

I dont wanna rush it like the other one. i'm sure we'd all rather have a quality calendar done right, than one rushed together to get it to printing in less than a week. regardless, january is gonna get the shaft cause we probably wont get this printed/shipped until 2nd week of january. Perhaps january could be a collage of several trucks in a subtle backgrond with a nice BTC logo. We will have a January 2011 as well.

Lets try to get noms done quick (no limit on noms, just throw names out there). We'll then decide collectively who we want. I'd like to have a goal of done by Jan 7?? That gives 11 days

Old 12-27-2009, 08:35 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great idea AF!!! I nominate AF!!

Old 12-27-2009, 08:42 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

these are trucks id like to see in it....teach smkn okla lb raider doc flutey af and of coarse myself....these are my fav black rams....if my opinion matters....

Quick Reply: Black Truck Club