Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 04:53 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

noticed no one mentioned what high res is. I'm gunna take a stab at it and I'd suggest nothing smaller than a 2300 X 1800 (5 megapixel) picture should be submitted for the calendar. The higher the better. AfHemi or Jay should chime in on what is exact as Im not sure what size this calendar is or who's printing it.

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
Because we're starting in mid-january, January 2010 will be a collage made up of the 12 featured trucks in the background with the foreground being a sweet BTC logo. We'll start the individual showcases in Feb and run through Jan 2011.
Since this was mentioned a long time ago, (post #722) there is no need to find a certain individual for January anymore. So this is what we are looking at right now. After submitting your pic, please update this info if you are one of those without an [X] by your name so we can quit hounding you.

Code:
Cover – OffRoadTeacher  ***need high res***
January – (collage)
February - RaiderJay [X]
March – [empty]
April - [empty]
May - JusJay [X]
June - [empty]
July - oklahemi [X]
August - Bluesmanjesse [X]
September - JoeHemi [X]
October - SMKNRAM   ***need high res***
November - [empty]
December - AfHemi [X]

kx250 - ****need high res & month****
docfluty- ****need high res & month****
lb79- ****need high res & month****
ajax- ****need high res & month****
cheapbeater - forfeited his spot (give his spot to January and replace with collage)

Old 01-10-2010, 07:54 AM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am going this morning to TRY and wash truck(7 degrees hear), then get a few new pictures before the salted roads turn my truck white again!

Old 01-10-2010, 11:47 AM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

yes joe you have it so far i will checking in periodically as im flying out to maine for my boys funeral today and will not be back til wed which then i have tests wed night and thurs night but i will on checking in thru the i-touch and my phone as/and when i can my family also has pc's so when i get a chance i will then too ....my tuner will be here monday which i will be plugging in as soon as i get back and will tell my results .....as i will also get my exhaust rewelded on thurs or fri the tip is hanging low it came unwelded and needs to be fixed no biggie wire holds it up.....but good luck guys in getting this resolved soon AF has it for right now he knows my situation and the pics can still be emailed to me but i wont be able to add names until i get back my programs are on my desktop not my laptop which im not taking anyway....thanks guys....

Old 01-10-2010, 04:19 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion

ok I just e-mailed new high res pics!

Old 01-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by SMKNRAM
I am going this morning to TRY and wash truck(7 degrees hear), then get a few new pictures before the salted roads turn my truck white again!
LOL, my truck looks two toned from all the salt on the front end of it. I was going to try for a wash today but the carwash is closed and it is just too cold out to do it by hand, the water would freeze on the truck.

Old 01-10-2010, 05:18 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion

lol there were icicles hanging from the clearance bar at the car wash and all inside. and I still got salt on it before I could get a pic

Old 01-10-2010, 06:51 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

Teach i just landed in philly i fig id stop by.....j\k only stoppin for about a hr....thank guys for getn hi res pics ill view when i get to a pc....

Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Have fun in Philly's airport, it is the worst airport I have ever been in

Old 01-10-2010, 07:07 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion

just have a beer and get out of there!!!

Old 01-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Last time I flew out of Philly we were going to Rome. Sat on the runway for 3 hours before we could take off bc they were having some problems with lights on the runway. What a great way to start a 12 hour flight.

Quick Reply: Black Truck Club