Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluesmanjesse
Glad to hear we are getting this thing underway,on a side note I've been getting alot of grief over here in this thread...
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/the-gam...rfare-2-a.html

Teach is there anything that can be done about the way I'm being bullied by a few of the mods,and getting cheap shot from newly made accounts like DodgeDudeLaZeR ?

I think I've proven myself to be a good contributor to these forums and It's hard for me to keep my mouth shut when guys like that call me out.

Jesse, OMG!! I am sorry man but 98% of that thread made no sense to me!! but it seams like there are some very sensitive people in that area! If it was me I would stay away from them(you gotta watch them gators lol) you were ambushed in my opinion!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya,I'm keeping way clear of a few of those individuals,I love 99% of the cool people I meet on these forums,there's always that 1%,lol.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:23 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion

thats a fact!! and it ain't just on forums, it is everywhere!! you always get a couple stupid people where ever you go!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:49 PM
lb79theone
Record Breaker
Location: Maine! ( GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ME ON FACEBOOK.COM, AND CARDOMAIN.COM)

I am no longer in it now!?

Old 01-12-2010, 10:46 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

brendon you're still in it if you get the hi-res pics in. to my knowledge we still dont have any. you lost your reservation because we dont have hi-res pics. claim it back by gettin the pics in

Old 01-12-2010, 11:37 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

haha jesse, yea I stopped posting over there because eric and midnight will tear you apart for not being an xbox fanboy like them. Pretty bad when you feel attacked about how you like to play video games!! LOL people these days, oh well. They need to just make a section for xbox gaming so they can quit ruining the conversations for everyone else. Hey whats your steam name by the way? should add me smiley000

Old 01-13-2010, 12:28 AM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Currently going by TomJones on Steam,I'll try to add you.. You are absoloutly right about those clowns,someday they'll grow up and be able to carry on an intelligent debate without crying,someday.....maybe....ya...probably not

Old 01-13-2010, 07:48 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Alright, I just looked through the list and there are not a lot of guys who have pics of their trucks posted anywhere. I think that SMKNRAM's idea of doubling up is probably the only way to get this done in any sort of a timely manner.

Jesse, I saw the thread you were posting in and I don't really know what that was all about bc I don't play video games, most of it went right over my head. But anyway, the thread is closed now and if it happens again I would say just steer clear of the people giving you grief.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:24 AM
SMKNRAM
Champion

gtup just told me he wanted in I told him to get pics to Jay ASAP!

What is our new cutoff?

Old 01-13-2010, 09:15 AM
gtup
Professional

I will try and get my truck washed today after work today and get some pics taken, its suppose to be 32 so I should be good.

Quick Reply: Black Truck Club