All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I changed it but its better now

Old 12-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how you liking those glowshift gauges?

I just ordered myself a glowshift tinted 7 colors series voltmeter... and in a month or so, I'm gonna complete my gauge setup.

Old 12-13-2009, 01:50 PM
pizzo
All Star

Originally Posted by rochefort978

Thats the no fear wrap deal. I'm in the process of doing some 2.5% tint behind it but I'm running into weather conditions (getting too cold to tint)
Nice wrap does it have little holes so you can see through it??? Mine does I have black on the rear side windows (i forgot the %) and then 5% on front sides and the back with the flag i have nothing just the flag. I was thinking that i would tint the back window and the flag there too and make the Flag really stand out and then the Cops will be all over me... plus I can see out the back window no without the tint.. I'm working on a decal for the front windshield not to sure what i wanna get... I was going to get forums names but i belong to SO MANY that i wont be able to see out the windshield

Old 12-13-2009, 02:03 PM
pizzo
All Star

Originally Posted by Frenchy
how you liking those glowshift gauges?

I just ordered myself a glowshift tinted 7 colors series voltmeter... and in a month or so, I'm gonna complete my gauge setup.
I like them a lot... I have only one problem with them now it tells me what my exhaust gas temp is. And now i need a new turbo. I'm not getting enough Air into the intake witch is causing my EGT to peg at 1500+ degrees. To fix that for free i had to turn my programmer from 3 to 0. Might just take it off completely and not run anything... to fix it so i can have a programmer parts needed
Turbo, Intake, Inter cooler, Trans with TC (its stock and wont hold to any increased Hp), 90 rwhp injector nozzles, head studs, stacked with a bully dog and smarty
all that is around $10-12k so its going to be a while trans and TC is $7300 alone and turbo is around $1600 Injectors is $900 intake $350, inter cooler is $1,100... I have a while and I'm just going to leave it on stock setting with options to turn it up and stomp on the skinny pedal once in a while

Old 12-13-2009, 02:25 PM
pizzo
All Star

I also forgot to mention that in the wiring diagrams if you installing 3 pod on the A post I wired them all together for battery power, and switched power, then grounds. Also you have to have battery power and switched power hooked up different. Or it wont change colors. they will stay RED.
Plus they can change fast or fade in to the next color, or stay on one color.
Now I have been looking around I have found posts on other forums about changing the color of the dash lights to Blue LED bulbs that have the resistors already built in they are $1.59 each.....but the only thing that will be green is Factory radio and gear selector. All others will be Blue and I'll turn the glowshift to Blue and leave it their.... On thing that i would like to see is the lights on the gauges are lighted all the time even in the daytime...with the head lights off I wanna talk to Glowshift and see if they can be hooked up for the LED lights to turn on when the headlights are on only.....

Old 12-13-2009, 02:26 PM
rochefort978
Professional

Originally Posted by pizzo
Nice wrap does it have little holes so you can see through it??? Mine does I have black on the rear side windows (i forgot the %) and then 5% on front sides and the back with the flag i have nothing just the flag. I was thinking that i would tint the back window and the flag there too and make the Flag really stand out and then the Cops will be all over me... plus I can see out the back window no without the tint.. I'm working on a decal for the front windshield not to sure what i wanna get... I was going to get forums names but i belong to SO MANY that i wont be able to see out the windshield

Yeah it has the vented mesh like style... but i really don't like it like that. It's nice when it is dry out but if the back gets wet you can't see through it at all. So im just going to black it out and forget about it lol

Old 12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
pizzo
All Star

Yeah it has the vented mesh like style... but i really don't like it like that. It's nice when it is dry out but if the back gets wet you can't see through it at all. So im just going to black it out and forget about it lol

right that does suck I have put a reverse camera in for that problem though so I don't even look out the rear window really

Old 12-13-2009, 05:10 PM
rwilhelms
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a mossy oak camo window like that on my old doge and it didnt last the winter. Like pizzo said you cant see a thing threw it when its raing. And then when I had to scrap ice off my windows during the winter it go all screwed up. I want to get some kind of decal for the back window but im not sure what I want

Old 12-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Brabes_Ram2004
Rookie

Some really Nice rides in here!!! How do I join? Ill post a few pics of mine. The Vip is my pop's

This is a truck we had for sale on the lot

Hey cowboy, nice truck!!!!!!! My buddy had a very similer paint job on his old truck. Here are a few pics. Unfortunately the truck had a encounter with the ditch a few months back so its not so pretty anymore

Quick Reply: Red Truck Club