Red Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 10:21 PM
jimtete
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thought you guys would enjoy some Red Truck Fantasy Graphics .....

Hope ya like em .....

Jim

Old 01-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Dodge_cowboy2004
Veteran

Originally Posted by AsphaltCowboy
well guys, i had to put the big red dodge to use this evening. was on my way home after dropping a friend off and saw a car that looked to be off the road in the field and as i got closer, i saw it was a little sedan stuck in the snow. i pulled over to see if they needed help and a little girl ran up to my truck and told me they had help on the way. well, being the nice guy that i am and since i only live a few miles away, i came home and got my chain and headed back over. pulled up and the little girl came back up and said someone was coming and i asked how long they would be. she didnt know. so i didnt want to leave that pretty girl and her little sister/or daughter stuck in the snow. just then a big ole furd shows up and they said she had run off the road to miss some deer. i told him i had shackles, a chain and a 20' 20k lb tow strap and i could pull her out. they wanted to go get a big red tractor. i might drive a red truck, but i have the green tractor stickers on the back window so i got situated where i was on the shoulder for traction and the chain/strap reached enough to hook it to the shackle/clevis block in my hitch reciever. put ole clifford in go mode and pulled her right up the hill and onto the road. i had to use the other shoulder to get her on the pavement though. so i got a few thank you's and apparently they live on a horse farm and her mom offered me a trail ride sometime. last summer, just down the road from there, my buddy fell asleep one night and ran his new miata off the road into a corn field and got hung up on a concrete pipe. i got the 3am call and had to go pull his *** out too. that was back in my nissan xterra times, but i was able to get him out then too. so i know its a long story, but i feel its a great way to start the new year!
man i love good long story's

Old 01-03-2010, 02:08 PM
pizzo
All Star

AsphaltCowboy
Great story man, Glad to hear some of us saved the day.. I get them in parking lots locked their keys in the car.. As a retired Repo man I can get into about anything...

Old 01-03-2010, 02:10 PM
pizzo
All Star

Jimtite You got some Skills with pictures I was trying to look around to see if I had some good pictures of my truck and I don't.. Since it is blow freezing here, Its not a good idea for me to wash my truck and snap a few pictures.. Soon as i can I will snap a few and post you the links...

Old 01-03-2010, 02:43 PM
jimtete
Veteran

Originally Posted by pizzo
Jimtite You got some Skills with pictures I was trying to look around to see if I had some good pictures of my truck and I don't.. Since it is blow freezing here, Its not a good idea for me to wash my truck and snap a few pictures.. Soon as i can I will snap a few and post you the links...

No problem Pizzo whenever you get em I'll oblige.

Same goes for all you Red truck guys if ya got a good pic of your truck I'll be glad to do up a Graphic for ya's.

Jim

Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
rwilhelms
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same goes for all you Red truck guys if ya got a good pic of your truck I'll be glad to do up a Graphic for ya's.

Jim
Hey If you get Bored you could make a graphic for me. All your pics look awsome. Do you want me to e-mail you pics or should I just post them here

Old 01-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Dodge_cowboy2004
Veteran

Oh i gots an idea....how about we do a red truck of the month and have Mr. jimtete do up a graphic for the winner.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:12 PM
AsphaltCowboy
Veteran

hey, just an FYI, i started a 2 tone club, so if you see any 2 tone's lurking around, send em on over. so far im the only member.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:19 PM
jimtete
Veteran

Originally Posted by Dodge_cowboy2004
Oh i gots an idea....how about we do a red truck of the month and have Mr. jimtete do up a graphic for the winner.

No problem boys, what's your pleasure ......

Old 01-04-2010, 07:58 PM
bigboytruck6

Originally Posted by Dodge_cowboy2004

Thats sounds like a great idea.

Quick Reply: Red Truck Club