General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Speedo Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 01:07 AM
SnipeRT
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Speedo Question

ORIGINAL: casper

The hyper tech can be used on more than one vehicle
Show me a Hypertech that can be used to flash more than one computer without first returning the original computer to it's original programming... Your info is not correct.

but your right a lot of Dodge PCMs are no programable at all with anything.
This might have been true 1-2 years ago, but not anymore. They "Dodge code" can now be manipulated by several different companies. BG Chrysler, Superchips, and Mike Leach to name a few...

Old 12-17-2004, 01:18 AM
casper
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Speedo Question

ORIGINAL: SnipeRT

ORIGINAL: casper

The hyper tech can be used on more than one vehicle
Show me a Hypertech that can be used to flash more than one computer without first returning the original computer to it's original programming... Your info is not correct.
I have seen it done many times, I do not remember the model # of the hyper tech but it is possibole.

but your right a lot of Dodge PCMs are no programable at all with anything.
This might have been true 1-2 years ago, but not anymore. They "Dodge code" can now be manipulated by several different companies. BG Chrysler, Superchips, and Mike Leach to name a few...
That would be the 1st I heard of it, no one has been able to make a performance PCM for the I believe it was 03 and up neons yet. Now as for other Mopars I am not 100% sure, but that is what I have seen and heard. If you know someone that can flash, or makes performace PCMs for the Neon, jump on over to those forums and let the guys over there know, because about half of them would jump at the oportunity.

Quick Reply: Speedo Question