General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Eurolite Fusion

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 01:39 AM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Eurolite Fusion

I know I have heard a few people here say they have used Eurolite Fusion bulbs anyone got any pictures of them? I have used several other Eurolite bulbs and can't say they are my favorite but seem to be decent and a good price. I'm looking for pictures of them though to see how blue they are. My Xenon Crystals from them are white with a little blue but not all that blue when looking at them although they reflect blue on stuff. I had a friend with these and they seemed bluer in her van although she had higher wattage ones. I'm just wondering how blue these are.

Old 06-09-2005, 12:06 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eurolite Fusion

Edit: Wrong lights

-Matt-

Old 06-09-2005, 01:20 PM
moparturd
Banned

Nice try Matt.

hometheaterman
Moved this to general tech withthe hope that some useful responses will be generated.

Old 06-17-2005, 02:07 AM
hometheaterman
Champion

Ok I got them in here is my review. Ok after not being able to find much on these I went ahead and bought them. I had heard several people say they were pretty blue. Well I ordered 2 sets of 9005 figuring I would do the 9005 conversion and put that bulb in the low beam socket and high beam socket. Well I already had Eurolite Crystals and they are white with maybe a little blue but not a lot. IT is really blue compared to stock but not when looking at both of them in. Well these are a little brighter since but that is due to the conversion but they arn't really any bluer when I put them in and left one Crystal in they looked the same. I'm kind of dissapointed they arnt any bluer. Cardomain says these are 4500k and the Crystals are 3500K it is not that big of a differnce honestly I could tell a differnce and the Crystal may have even been a little more white/blueish. They are ok and good color compared to stock but no better than the Crystals. The bulb itself you can tell a slight difference in the color coating but none when lit.

Old 06-17-2005, 02:12 AM
hometheaterman
Champion

Here is a picture Crystal on the left Fusion on the right. You can tell a little differnce in brightness not sure if it was even that much in real lift though but there was some but once again had I gotten a 9006 bulb I don't think there would have been a differnce as the Crystal is a 9006.

Old 06-17-2005, 02:20 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have eurolite blues in my car...but i dont have a picture like that one..and mine are 9007s

Old 06-17-2005, 02:40 AM
hometheaterman
Champion

Are yours a lot bluer than that? You said yours were the Fusions a few months ago correct? The 9005's are 65 watts and 1500 lumens instead of the normal 9006 which is 55 watts and 1000 lumens that would go in there.

Old 06-17-2005, 02:40 AM
hometheaterman
Champion

Do you have any pictures on what yours look like? A picture of the headlight would be more what I was looking for I just used the garage door to show the differnce.

Old 06-17-2005, 12:51 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

before the eurolites, i had plasmawhites...and ive also has silverstars....i still have silverstar foglights...

this is with the eurolites..but you cant tell much difference...sorry

Old 06-17-2005, 01:41 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

They probably look about the same as mine I would say. When I take pictures they arnt as blue as they arent quite as blue as when looking at them either but not a lot of blue anyway. I was looking for more of the color the lights light up in your signature but these arnt that blue. Anyone know any bulbs that light up like that? I know several people around here have them.

Quick Reply: Eurolite Fusion