Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

srt-4 vs turbo tiburon

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007 | 01:46 PM
AirWolf
Default RE: srt-4 vs turbo tiburon

This reminds me of the bashing they pull over on srt forums . Shes askin for help not for your bashing . I say any srt4 can take a little import even a turbo one like a tiburan. Like Srt_ya said just race him to have some fun.

Old 04-19-2007 | 01:47 PM
emilysrt

THANK YOU BABE! OXOXOXOXOXXO

Old 04-19-2007 | 01:50 PM
AirWolf

No problem I just hate bashing andwith a gal wow . Listen to Srt ya he knows more than most about srt4s .

Old 04-19-2007 | 01:51 PM
emilysrt

umm it came with a fk fuel pump cause my man installed it cause he was going to go big turbo, but he wanted somthing faster! so no it really not doing anything for my car, i just named it cause it was somthing on my car! and sorry i dont really think i have to prove my self to you so have a nice day!

Old 04-19-2007 | 01:53 PM
emilysrt

thanx for all you help xoxoxoxoxoxo

Old 04-19-2007 | 02:01 PM
srt4babe
Veteran

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

No problem I just hate bashing andwith a gal wow . Listen to Srt ya he knows more than most about srt4s .
I don't think, actually I know, Flame isn't "girl bashing". To be honest with you, when I first read the times, the first thoughts that popped into my mind was "WTF??? Prove it and then I'll make my decision". But I picked up on this thread late, so I didn't get to put that. Flame would have said the same thing if you are a girl or a guy.

To answer the original question, yes, you could probably take the tiburon. Especially one only pulling 3 PSI.

Your going to get bashing wherever you go, it happens to us, we are girls in a "mans world" Get used to it.

And lastly I agree SRT-YA does know a lot of usefull information.

Old 04-19-2007 | 02:10 PM
AirWolf

I just a helpful gal and I hate bashing. I believe if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything. Its the polite way to handle life. Plus Im use to jerks like these guys Ive been around this forum and srt forum longer than most on here and Im alot older than most on here. Ive had a 05 acr and a sxt and a 1st gen neon so I know alot about all neons and been to the track way to much to watch and race .

Old 04-19-2007 | 02:11 PM
flameredsrt
Veteran

This reminds me of the bashing they pull over on srt forums . Shes askin for help not for your bashing . I say any srt4 can take a little import even a turbo one like a tiburan. Like Srt_ya said just race him to have some fun.
Its about the same,the only thing that is different is on the OTHER forum the bashing is directed to anyone and everyone where as on this Forum its only directed to people that talk like they no everything and everything that falls out there mouth is false and the people that post up;
My car ran this time___ and all i have is ____,but no proof
My car dyno'd 550 hp unccorected but the computer went down on the last pull and i couldn't get the sheet.
Im not bashing her i just asked for proof that she ran the times she says she did.I know the post was about her racing a boosted tiburon,but her running a 12.5 on slicks has nothing to do with "can i beat him or not"without knowing anything about the other car.If you dont want someone to question your info. dont post **** that doesn't need to be posted!

Old 04-19-2007 | 02:19 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: flameredsrt

Its about the same,the only thing that is different is on the OTHER forum the bashing is directed to anyone and everyone where as on this Forum its only directed to people that talk like they no everything and everything that falls out there mouth is false and the people that post up;
My car ran this time___ and all i have is ____,but no proof
My car dyno'd 550 hp unccorected but the computer went down on the last pull and i couldn't get the sheet.
Im not bashing her i just asked for proof that she ran the times she says she did.I know the post was about her racing a boosted tiburon,but her running a 12.5 on slicks has nothing to do with "can i beat him or not"without knowing anything about the other car.If you dont want someone to question your info. dont post **** that doesn't need to be posted!
Whatever I just rather help than go after someone its your thing if you dont wanna believe her but Ive seen srt4s at the track with her mods run 12.1 so I believe her Ive seen it done and her not knowing much she wouldnt know anything about how she runs if she was lieing.

Old 04-19-2007 | 03:15 PM
redevil
All Star

omg first off you need to stop your bitching!!The whole.."..oh I'm a girl and people bash on me, oh please god help me.."Its getting old!!You would've gotten the same damn response if you woul've been a guy.I never bashed on you, just gave my opinion.I said it was hard to believe, not imposible.I never said you couldn't drive...I just quoted you and said you didnt have experiance, go back to all your posts and read them.In every single one you always write the same crap."..oh I have no experience.."..But if calling me an ******* makes you feel better then go ahead.And yes I CAN DRIVE.Trybreaking a 2.01 60 ft with wasted street tires..not D/Rs!!!!!!damn troll!!!

Quick Reply: srt-4 vs turbo tiburon