Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

srt-4 vs turbo tiburon

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007 | 06:43 PM
SRT_YA
Record Breaker
Default RE: srt-4 vs turbo tiburon

man... I need some popcorn... this is awesome! who needs cable tv?!?! hahaha

Old 04-19-2007 | 06:56 PM
emilysrt

yea your right i am falo or whatever you said! umm do you think in some weird way more then one person dont always edit there post? cute lol lol kids. babe!

Old 04-19-2007 | 07:51 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: SRT_YA

man... I need some popcorn... this is awesome! who needs cable tv?!?! hahaha
I know what your sayin to much drama for me . We are way to old for this kind of attitude . You and I both have been around this forum longer than these guys and gals. Im just sayin give her a break who cares if you do or dont believe her wow just answer her simple little question . Can a srt4 take a turbo tib? Simple answer of course.

Old 04-19-2007 | 07:54 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: srt4babe

OMFG. Drop it, I agree if she is going to claim AMAZING times on her car (not saying its impossible) then there should be proof to back it up. I also find it a little hard to believe that people throw away their time slips, as most people treasure them like gold.

I also get irritated when "some" girls cry about bashing. Get used to it. It happens, it has happened for years, it will continue to happen.

But to answer the original question, if you are pulling 19 PSI and the Tiburon is 3 PSI then you should have a fairly easy win under your belt . . . . BABE . . . [:'(]
I really dont care if anyone bashes on me I just ignore them cause its my life and my ride and who cares what anysays . Im 34 so Ive been around alot longer than most of you . Just sayin give her a break and move on .

Old 04-19-2007 | 08:04 PM
srt4babe
Veteran

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: srt4babe

OMFG. Drop it, I agree if she is going to claim AMAZING times on her car (not saying its impossible) then there should be proof to back it up. I also find it a little hard to believe that people throw away their time slips, as most people treasure them like gold.

I also get irritated when "some" girls cry about bashing. Get used to it. It happens, it has happened for years, it will continue to happen.

But to answer the original question, if you are pulling 19 PSI and the Tiburon is 3 PSI then you should have a fairly easy win under your belt . . . . BABE . . . [:'(]
I really dont care if anyone bashes on me I just ignore them cause its my life and my ride and who cares what anysays . Im 34 so Ive been around alot longer than most of you . Just sayin give her a break and move on .
I honestly meant that in the most mature way possible to expain my earlier post, no hard feelings to you, this post was directed at her. "She" was a little too jumpy for me. Sorry AirWolf if I offended you. (seriously)

Old 04-19-2007 | 08:14 PM
AirWolf

No problem being around here so long I understand . No harm done on either side.

Old 04-20-2007 | 03:15 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator

im glad to see people actually getting along and being mature about problems here (not being sarcastic)

but your right about emily, she honestly never really adds anything useful to threads... just talks ****. and while i understand someone has a right to make mistakes and learn about their car, that isnt a lisence to be a complete ignoramus towards others. i mean hell, i owned myself badly talking about the car's exhuast... brainfarted and was thinking muffler and not cat when someone asked about the exhaust system. everyone makes mistakes but its how you own up to them and handle it.
i usually will go with the drama for a little bit, in hopes of maturity kicking in. but if not there is always the block button... it worked with valo and his honda crew, so it will work well with others in the future

Old 04-20-2007 | 11:34 AM
emilysrt

UMM your going to block me cause i have only asked a ? about a race ? LOL omg how old are you? block me i dont care! is everyone like this on here? I AM NOT REALLY UNDERSTANDING WHY EVERYONE IS BEING MEAN TO ME ON HERE! i was only joking about the wing thing and i have said nothing else bad to anyone! only 5 days, so how much crap could i have talked really? no one had a problem with me untill i was asking about a race and everyone was saying that i cant run a 13.1 with a fmic,mm,turboback,wires,wga,intake,19psi and a good driver! sense i asked about a race everyone was being really rude to me and i dont like that when i have not done anything to anyone!! so you dont have to worry about to block me cause this forums is not worth it! maybe when i try srtforums they will know a little more then what some of you do about what the cars can run with those mods and not be mean to me! And the funny thing is all i did was asked somthing about a stupid turbo car! so have a nice day and please try not to be mean to everyone cause i am guessing thats why you guys are the same 9 people that are on this srt fourm part! Meaning it sounds like you run everyone off for know reason when they just asked somthing!!! i And to the ******* that said i was full of **** about waht i ran! i never said i didnt know how to drive, i said i was new to the car! those are two different things! but i will be sure to tell everyone what some of you have done and how you are over here cause you dont want anyone else to join your little forums! have a nice day and i will pray for you!

Old 04-20-2007 | 01:54 PM
redevil
All Star

lmfao!!!!!valovalovalovalo!!!!Then go to the other forums.....damn flaming was right, you do talk a lot of ****.Oh Airwolf, dont waste your time trying to agree with her....I dont have a problem with you but I think everyone here agrees she's the one messing things up

Old 04-20-2007 | 02:21 PM
MEandmySRT
Professional

ORIGINAL: silverblacksrt4

i agree with that.. and Valo always made post after his posts.. she??? is doing the same thing.. ex.. post, then post, then another post!!!

Starting to scream like Valo too I noticed.

Quick Reply: srt-4 vs turbo tiburon