Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Hahn Racecraft 16G turbo kit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 09:30 PM
b00rad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hahn Racecraft 16G turbo kit?

I was looking at the hahn racecraft 16g turbo kit. from what i have read from the site, it seems like a good kit, cause u can also they said for $400 bucks u can have it rebuilt to the 20g turbo, i was just woundering if anyone has the hahn 16G turbo kit, and how is it, and if it would be worth it, cause there fuel system they have also sounds good, with the dual fuel rail, and that u dont need to raise the fuel pressure, or change out the pump, and that u can run the 16g kit with a stock motor for a while on low boost, and then later they said that u can upgrade the motor internals, and then turn up the boost, t just all sounds good, so if anyone has had exp with hahn, and if they have anything good to say about it.

here is the turbo kit page.
http://www.hahnracecraft.com/Project...SRT-4Turbo.htm

and here is the portfuel system they have also.
http://www.hahnracecraft.com/Project...Portfueler.htm

Old 05-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Wolfish
Rookie
Default RE: Hahn Racecraft 16G turbo kit?

I am looking at the 20G with the portfueler system as well. On the other forum, it's all good reviews with most getting pretty good numbers on the dyno. I need upgrades on suspension, brakes, clutch and intercooler before I even think of tackling this sytem. Too many ponies and not enough stopping and control. Give me a few months......

Old 05-22-2007, 03:23 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

depends on what you want from the car. if you want a fast track car, this is not the kit. if you want a good street car then it's perfect.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:51 AM
srt4ACRboy
Professional

What would you have to replace for the engine to properly perform, or can the engine handle it?
Sorry if this is a dumb question i am very new at this!

Old 05-22-2007, 04:03 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

the engine is fine. either of the hahn kits aren't going to give you enough power to have to worry about internals.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:14 AM
b00rad

yeah i pretty much want a good street car, but maybe take it to the strip everyonce in a good while, but mainly street, i might want to start track racing in the future, but that will be when i get it al set up for track racing, cause i have a race track that is like 10 mins away, its Willow Springs, it looks fun to take my car onto, but i wanna be sure that my car handle those turns, but yeah from what i have read the 16G kit looks perfect to start out with, cause u can always rebuild it to the 20G kit, and from what i have read from the profueler kit is also good, and is required for there kits, well when i get the money im doing that, cause if u look at the mopar stage kits for the same money for the stage 3 kit, u can get the 16G kit and portfueler kit and more HP for the same price, as the mopar stage 3 with turbo toys, so im going with hahn 16G kit.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:02 PM
PSI Chick
Champion

price isn't everything........don't dyno race, you'll be disappointed.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:46 PM
srt4ACRboy
Professional

psi.chick, would u then recommend the stages over hahns? or are the stages good for track and the hahns good for 1/4 mile and track?

Old 05-22-2007, 05:54 PM
redevil
All Star

the 20g is a lot likea stage 3....they both max out pretty much at the same numbers

Old 05-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Burnnout
All Star

Stage kits are if you do not want to tune, everything else you have to tune to get the potential out of the kits.

Quick Reply: Hahn Racecraft 16G turbo kit?