Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

i got some rookie questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008 | 06:18 PM
SRT305
Default RE: i got some rookie questions

dam i just got home n saw a ll hatch run into the back of a dually truckbut hes dumb everbody stopped because of a yelloww school bus n he was tryna show off n nearly ran into the bus but rammed the dually and there goes his front bumper and to make it worse a state trooper came to the scene n i guess she saw everything oh n the cop is a (SHE) lol

Old 02-08-2008 | 11:23 PM
drewthatsmenb
Professional

i've never heard of or seen a cop make someone pop their hoods to check things out their not mechanics their cops but maybe thats just in my area the worst i've seen was a cop looking at an exhaust just the tips tho. and you don't need any guages to monitor your intercooler your boost guage is fine however if you plan on tuning the car or getting the 50 trim i would tell you to go ahead and get a wideband, fuel pressure, and oil pressure guages

Old 02-09-2008 | 08:59 AM
Burnnout
All Star

PCM = Powertrain Control Module.... the gauges that come with your car tellyou everything you need to know stock.... you need a wideband if you want to change your boost levels.... to run a 50 trim effectively you need a fuel return line, which is going to come with a fuel pressure gauge....oil pressure gauge is pretty pointless......50 Trim is a size of turbo..... for an intercooler visit exhaustdepot.com and read his comments.

Old 02-09-2008 | 01:56 PM
SRT305

k thanks iam learning all my srt knowledge from here anyway lol

Old 02-10-2008 | 04:38 PM
NeonDon
Rookie

ORIGINAL: drewthatsmenb

i've never heard of or seen a cop make someone pop their hoods to check things out their not mechanics their cops but maybe thats just in my area the worst i've seen was a cop looking at an exhaust just the tips tho. and you don't need any guages to monitor your intercooler your boost guage is fine however if you plan on tuning the car or getting the 50 trim i would tell you to go ahead and get a wideband, fuel pressure, and oil pressure guages
Do you live in Cali? If so, you're lucky you haven't experienced it yet. Go to srtforums, cali section and asked the guys in there. They'll tell you some stories. Cops will make you pop your hood if they want to. The only reason they need to pull you over is if they think your exhaust is too loud.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f110...-today-416728/

Old 02-11-2008 | 03:17 PM
SRT305

oh nah i live in miami i dont really know how gay they are down here

Quick Reply: i got some rookie questions