Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Personal plates

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 09:54 AM
glhs837
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Personal plates

I had some ideas, but only problem was that either one could be misconstrued in a really bad way

GY DCVR for a vehicle in a book (Heinleins "Number of the Beast" ) that was WAY more than it appeared to be

Or CHKN HWK for that little kickass bird in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. But sadly, Chicken Hawk is also the name used for older gays that prey on young guys[:@]

So sadly, my car remains anonymous

Now for the 68 Cougars (there were two, the grandma 302 and the big block) it was going to be NCE KTTY (302) and NSTY CT (390)

Old 12-24-2004, 09:03 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Personal plates

Everything I checked for my Roadrunner was taken, so I didn't bother with it. But then I met a guy at the local car shows who has a '70 Superbird w/440+6 and a '70 Cuda w/440+6 and he gave me a set of original Ohio '71 plates, which was great and later I had went ahead and got historical plates and I get to use the original '71 tags on it. The only drawback about using them is that you can only drive it at certain times and they are yellow w/black numbers where the drunk tags are yellow w/red numbers which is too close for me.

Quick Reply: Personal plates