Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Dashhawk obdII data display

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008 | 04:20 PM
mopar222
|
Veteran
Default Dashhawk obdII data display

Hi, does anybody have or know anything about this product. Dashhawk universal obdII vehicle data display. I would like to keep track of the info it says it tracks, but somehow I think this could be a bust. Does it work, anybody seen one work, do you think it would work. I know I should just put in gauges, but this looks so simple, plug in and set what you want to check. Thanks in advance.

Old 03-14-2008 | 06:38 PM
PSI Chick
Champion
Default RE: Dashhawk obdII data display

a scan gauge does that, not sure what this one is though.

Old 03-18-2008 | 06:21 PM
blackacr
Rookie

a friend of mine has one for his Mazdaspeed3, he seems to like it. I may be using it for a few days to check some things out w/ my SRT. I'll post my experience after I use it...

Old 03-19-2008 | 09:54 AM
mopar222
|
Veteran

Thanks, I saw it in Jegs, so I was a little weary, on their website it says it is not compatible with srt4/neon, but may be compatible in the future. Let me know if it works, and if it seems accurate. If this thing doesn't show accurate data, it is worthless to me.

Old 03-31-2008 | 02:48 PM
blackacr
Rookie

I still haven't got to try it out. there is a lot of info on the MSD website. It can record 0-60, estimate 1/4 miles and can be hooked up to a computer to review the graphs of the runs. I post more once I've used it... if it works...how it works..if it is cool or lame...ect..

Old 04-30-2008 | 08:05 PM
blackacr
Rookie

Well I gave it a shot... It doesn't work with the SRT-4s. Our ECU doesn't support CNA. In the vehicle support section of MSD's site SRT & neons are not even listed. so don't buy one for a neon/SRT-4

http://www.dashhawk.com/support.html

Quick Reply: Dashhawk obdII data display