Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Need Help With BOV

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 01:38 AM
dparsons06
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help With BOV

I installed my greddy type rs bov earlier today and im having a little trouble with it, it only makes a small "swoosh" noise at full throttle and i have tried to adjust the soft and hard settings but I think its how its connected. What do i tie the vacumn line coming off the bov into? i was told to use the pink line that was comin off the stock valve but i have a feeling that isnt right. There is no spotfor the red wire on my UHP so i was told to just take that completly out and cap it off, Is that true?

Old 05-11-2008, 02:50 AM
srtratblock
Rookie
Default RE: Need Help With BOV

Cap the pink line off and T-off the black line coming off IM above TB. I have the red line hooked up pipe. I think there is other owners that cap red line off w/o any issues with codes arising.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:08 PM
dparsons06
Professional

is that the line closest to the throttle body or the other one a little further up?

Old 05-12-2008, 12:26 AM
srtratblock
Rookie

It's the black line above the TB that has a 90 degree off IM going toward firewall. Tee into this line and you should be good to go.