Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Personalized Plate

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005 | 04:50 PM
SRT_YA
|
Record Breaker
Default Personalized Plate

It's been awhile since I have posted... stupid moving... new jobs... ha-ha... anyway...

I had to renew my plates the other day, and while there I did some research... I now am the proud owner of a plate that reads "SLONEON" for the back of the SRT... since everyone likes to tell me that is all the car is really... hahahahaha...

*if you can't figure it out - say it out loud - Slow Neon* - haha...

Old 02-02-2005 | 08:34 PM
srt4 driver
Veteran
Default RE: Personalized Plate

So it could be read as SLON EON....

eĀ·on also aeĀ·on

An indefinitely long period of time; an age.
The longest division of geologic time, containing two or more eras.

What SLON is I dont know

I guess you could make an anagram out of SL and extract Signal Light ON EON... like the old geezers that dont turn off their turn signals.

Old 02-02-2005 | 09:22 PM
fingers
Rookie

ORIGINAL: srt4 driver

So it could be read as SLON EON....

eĀ·on also aeĀ·on

An indefinitely long period of time; an age.
The longest division of geologic time, containing two or more eras.

What SLON is I dont know

I guess you could make an anagram out of SL and extract Signal Light ON EON... like the old geezers that dont turn off their turn signals.
Wow man not only does ur avatar spook me, so does some of ur post's bro.

Old 02-02-2005 | 10:42 PM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

whoa....nothing like getting a bit TOO into the license plate! LOL DAMN! [&:]

Sweet plate SRT_YA. I likes

Old 02-02-2005 | 10:50 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I would put "LowSlowNeon" on mine if it would fit. I don't care if mine can run with an SRT someday, it will still be known as the LowSlowNeon.

Old 02-03-2005 | 01:06 AM
200srt4
Veteran

i dont believe you actually did that-let me know how people react to it, cause i definitely think that if i saw it i'd start laughing

Old 02-03-2005 | 04:00 PM
kick@$$SRT4nicNcat
Professional

I like it. I think it's smart assish and being a smart *** is always better than being a dumb ****...

I wanted to put kickassSRT4 some how but not only would it not fit but you can't put *** on a plate so, this is what went on our plates. and every one loves it...

take it easy

[IMG]local://upfiles/8970/375321B794F44EA4A48506CF401B5D4B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-03-2005 | 04:24 PM
SRT_YA
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 200srt4

i dont believe you actually did that-let me know how people react to it, cause i definitely think that if i saw it i'd start laughing
here's my logic If someone sees it and beats me - they just raced a "slo neon" and won... big deal...

if we race and I win... then it's all the better "You just lost to a slow neon" hahaha...

All my friends joke that I own "just a slow neon"... so... (and yes, I know they are joking)... when i get the car back out I'll let you know how the public views it ... maybe I'll have a little item called Stage 2 on the car *evil laugh*

Old 02-03-2005 | 05:42 PM
200srt4
Veteran

oh, don't get me wrong, i wasn't trying to knock you for it in any way. I would laugh because I think it 100% is hysterical.

Old 02-03-2005 | 07:18 PM
fingers
Rookie

ORIGINAL: SRT_YA

ORIGINAL: 200srt4

here's my logic If someone sees it and beats me - they just raced a "slo neon" and won... big deal...

if we race and I win... then it's all the better "You just lost to a slow neon" hahaha...

All my friends joke that I own "just a slow neon"... so... (and yes, I know they are joking)... when i get the car back out I'll let you know how the public views it ... maybe I'll have a little item called Stage 2 on the car *evil laugh*

This same quote is the same as an old qoute in learned in kung-fu. A big man will never win a fight because if he wins, so what he beat up a small guy. If he loses the fight then he looks even DUMBER. :lol:

Quick Reply: Personalized Plate