Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Is the srt-4 not getting the credit it deserves

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005 | 02:30 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion
Default RE: Is the srt-4 not getting the credit it deserves

I was in a street source chatt room the other day getting seriously bombarded by the fact i drive a neon. PPL were saying neon drivers were retards. Made the wise *** comment about my family daughter and son getting picked on but being to stupid to know better that they were getting pointed out by other drivers and getting funny looks. B/C they were in a NEON. I was suprised to get that kind of negativity from an enthusiast chat room, although street source just recently added the sportcompact and car feature. Go TO http://www.streetsourcemag.com and add your neon in there. But anyways the Minitruckin retards were seriously dissing on me and it just got to me, even though every amount of discrimination and brutal remarks agaist sexuality, ethnicity, and them using me as the 3rd person "quote" to make me look even worse was counteracted quickly to make them look bad and in turn get a lot of laughs form the other users but was still all pro-minitruckin. WILL WE EVER BREAK THIS MYTH and SLANDER THAT GIVES NEONS SUCH A BAD REP? THE SRT-4 is still considered by all in the minitruckin threads to be quote un quote DODGE PIECES OF CRAP. [:@]

Old 05-07-2005 | 09:26 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

That is one of the many reasons why I bought my SRT-4, but I still really want more of a Viper that's affordable like the musclecars were.

highrevr/tflea,
Your going to get that kind of childish reaction from those that are ignorant and/or intimidated by Neons and what they are capable of. Since it's birth the Neon has dominated it's class in SCCA racing, so much so that they eventually changed the rules to allow the other cars to make certain modifications to keep them competitive with the Neons. There is also an all motor N/A Neon running 10.056 @ 135.10 MPH in the 1/4 mile (they expect to be hitting 9.70's later in the year) and a turbocharged Neon running mid 8's in the 1/4 mile. The Neon has also done very well in rally, the SRT-4 has swept group 2 all the way. Your going to be harrassed at any open generalized forum or chat room when you try to defend the Neon, it all comes down to them being either jealous or ignorant or both.

Old 05-07-2005 | 12:20 PM
black4
Record Breaker

amen

Quick Reply: Is the srt-4 not getting the credit it deserves