Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

hey im new!! help??

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 02:56 AM
PSI Chick
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hey im new!! help??

that's fine, i'll see about getting some of the md owners in touch with you about installs. there are a bunch of srt's in your area!

Old 08-03-2005, 03:35 PM
dOmestIc_rIce
Rookie

ok, thanks everyone for the reply. I have not gone to test drive one yet, and from what everyone has been saying. WOW, i am sure it has to be a quick car!! Stock, hitting 13.9 on track, thats good! And I shall and WILL kill all HONDAS!! Not to mention, also kill my bro's EVO 8!!!!!!! hahahahaha, and too much of them honda owners are haters, always thinking that their car is better than everyone elses! Unlike this community, you guys give props. I like that!!!!
Anyway back to the subject that I wanna know, everyone is talking about "Mopar" and how they will not void the warranty! Well honestly I am confused, from what I know anything that has to do with installation of anything but stock will void warranty! how will mopar not? Also how you the DYI not void warranty? I mean i have never heard of that before! Also about stage 1 and stage 2..im also lost there too! Looked at Dodge website and found nothing, so I am asking all of you SRT-4 owners, what comes in stage 1 and/or stage 2. Cost of the stages, and also what "toys" come with it! I am hoping the BOV does too, I LOVEEE that pssst!!! it makes me horney and feel sexy, LMAO!!!! J/K!!!!!! <------for cars, not literally!!!
Also dont get me wrong about Imports, I will always have love for'em but after 4 yrs its about time I move onto something different! Also i think Domestic Rice is pretty neat sounding, as in I am moving from Asian Rice to Uncle Ben's Rice. lol!! To poster who owned imports, What cars did you own?? Also to psi_chick...wow you smoked a Viper..GOOD stuff!!!

Old 08-03-2005, 09:02 PM
bigham
Veteran

psi once again thanks for all the help do you need me to pm you my number for them

Old 08-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Asi

The dealer can be an *** about your warranty if you do it yourself (stages)...
I know it is not because they "know what they are doing"...it is for money reasons only.
If you walk into the dealership with self installed stuff he can either help you out or not do wrrnty work. if you already spent a few dollars with him on the mods, than he would probably not give you any problems...hoping that you got the modding virus and will be back for more work to be done.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:08 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

except the fact that the dealer doesn't get to decide what's covered under warranty, so it still doesn't matter even if they are willing to help. most of the time now whenever a srt-4 is brought in for warranty work, the regional rep is called out to the site to inspect the car and approve any work. the regional rep doesn't care if you spend money at the dealership. if the rep says no there's not a thing the dealer can do about it.

Old 08-05-2005, 06:25 PM
dOmestIc_rIce
Rookie

ORIGINAL: PSI Chick

except the fact that the dealer doesn't get to decide what's covered under warranty, so it still doesn't matter even if they are willing to help. most of the time now whenever a srt-4 is brought in for warranty work, the regional rep is called out to the site to inspect the car and approve any work. the regional rep doesn't care if you spend money at the dealership. if the rep says no there's not a thing the dealer can do about it.

WOW that sucks soo bad!! i have not heard of warranty work being made this hard before. My bro's EVO 8, took it in for warranty and no questions asked.weird!!

Old 08-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Whitey4

ya i went to the dealership last week and they could not even give me a price because the parts book for the 05' wasent out yet