Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

2005 srt-4 vs new mitsubishi eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 01:05 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 2005 srt-4 vs new mitsubishi eclipse

To modify your statement just a little:
An Evo is just a Lancer
An STi is just an Impreza

Tonka25,
What is your problem? Just because a few people are expressing their opinion as to how something looks to them is no reason to start trouble by bashing our cars just because you don't like how they look.

Who here has claimed that the SRT-4 is "the greatest car in the world"? No one. Again, your only trying to cause trouble by bashing and making stuff up. Keep it clean or keep it to yourself.

FYI: Unless you can find one that's quicker/faster, the SRT-4 is the quickest/fastest production FWD car in the world. If you find a quicker/faster FWD production car let us know, we've been trying to find one and would love to know if there is one.

Old 09-07-2005, 02:56 PM
SRT_YA
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The first Corvette had a six cylinder engine.
The first Porsche was still very much a Volkswagen.
Lamborghini started out as a tractor company.
The original Mustang borrowed heavily from the Falcon parts bin.
The first GTO was a LeMans option package.
The EVO is based on the Lancer.
The R32 is based on the Golf.

- - stolen from someone over at the "other" SRT forum...

so we might just drive "Neon's"... but look where all these "cool" cars came from... you gotta start somewhere...

Old 09-07-2005, 03:40 PM
srt4 driver
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Tonka25

Im a new member on the forums as of a few days ago. I agree the SRT-4 is a fast car. But I also find it halarious that you all are bashing the new Eclipse for how it looks. It may be the ugliest car on the road today. But do you all realize that your driving a a car that is a close 2nd in fugly? The neon has always been an ugly, weak, grocery getter. Dodge puts a turbo in it and all of the sudden you all claim its the greatest car in the world. Underneath the nice rims, stiffer suspension and the turbo, you should all remember......ITS STILL A FREAKIN NEON! !!

Nice fourth post - its hard to differentiate you from a troll.
and from the looks of your name you must be 10 years old.

BTW- Even Base Neon's look a hell of alot better than eclipses which have absolutely NO room inside either. You could ride around in a casket on wheels and have more leg & head room than in a e-lips

Old 09-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Tonka25

This whole thing started cus you were all bashing the new eclipse. (stating your opinion) So i wrote to state mine. You all got so bent out of shape about it made me laugh harder than when i read that you all thought the neon was a great looking car and the eclipse was butt ugly. Your all rediculous and take life way to seriouly. Lighten up a little bit. I agreed that the eclipse is ugly. But also stated that the neon isnt that great either. You jumped all over me for what i think. I really dont care what people think about or say about me or my car. I still love it. I own a 91 Supra turbo. Modded to the point of insanity. I love it but a lot of people find them to be ugly. Am i going to pick a fight with everyone who thinks my car is ugly....NO. And since most of the population thinks the Neon is ugly you really cant fight everyone now can you ? ? If you like your car great ! but dont get pissed at people who dont. And getting pissed off at someone who stated there opinion the same way you were is also rediculous. How is it ok for you to bash the eclipse but no one can bash the srt-4 ? ? If you cant play fair dont play at all

Old 09-07-2005, 08:03 PM
SRT_YA
Record Breaker

my internet cck is bigger than yours...

just for the record... it's spelled "Ridiculous" there is no "e" in it.

the internet spelling **** strikes again...

Old 09-07-2005, 08:25 PM
mopar222
Veteran

hey the last time I checked there were more neons sold here in america than supras, so I guess the neon has more followers than your beloved, overly heavy, underpowered, one of the worst years, toyota supra. A 91 supra is comparable to a neon expresso, the worst of the litter. So when a person like you says, your car is 2nd fugly, I just look at the sorce and smile.

Old 09-07-2005, 08:51 PM
American__Muscle
Veteran

Honestly if you were going to insult the looks of another car, DO NOT admit that you drive a 91 supra, because you immediately lost all of your credibility for judging good looks in vehicles. next time, just make something up. Andy would.

Old 09-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Tonka25

See thats what i was trying to explaine to you. I dont care what you all think about my car. Its really fast, and really fun to drive. I like it. My thoughts on the Neon are its really ugly but really fast. Do you all really care that much about what people think about your car ? If you do you should not have bought a neon. There is a reason the fans at the track snicker and point at you. But if you like, rock it.

Old 09-07-2005, 10:31 PM
wordslayer
Captain

If you keep caring any less about what people think about you or your car, then will be up to 30 posts before too long. You are having a hard time showing how little you care when you keep responding.

Old 09-07-2005, 11:19 PM
black4
Record Breaker

snikering till they get smoke checked at the finish line.[sm=exactly.gif]
ORIGINAL: Tonka25

See thats what i was trying to explaine to you. I dont care what you all think about my car. Its really fast, and really fun to drive. I like it. My thoughts on the Neon are its really ugly but really fast. Do you all really care that much about what people think about your car ? If you do you should not have bought a neon. There is a reason the fans at the track snicker and point at you. But if you like, rock it.

Quick Reply: 2005 srt-4 vs new mitsubishi eclipse