Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

New member, New car

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 07:41 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New member, New car

Well, I can see what you mean then. I still have yet to see another one, besides the one I have seen, and I haven't even seen that one since. I couldn't imagine 3 or more just where I work. Of all the places to have a bunch of SRT-4's, I never would have thought of Kentucky. Every time I have been to or through Kentucky, all I have seen was big hills and rock with rock slide signs, not many people or places, but I guess it's all in where exactly you go in Kentucky.[sm=smiley5.gif] I'm shocked to see as many as there are in Texas as well.

Old 04-03-2004, 12:54 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I KNOW there are lots of SRT-4s in Texas, but it's such a big darn area, it could be months before I see another one. I may check one of the neon/srt-4 sites that has a list of registered members listed by state/city...[sm=smiley16.gif]

Old 04-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Tipop
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya where I live there are no mountains, and defantly no rock slides haha. Mostly all rolling hills and flat land. I came from a part of Kentucky though that has those rock slide signs so I know what you mean

Quick Reply: New member, New car