Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

really lazy

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006 | 06:08 AM
BigMac
Professional
Default RE: really lazy

Sigh -- I've had a set of S1 springs in my basement since last September. Not due to laziness, but because my back gave out on me and I had to have surgery. I couldn't even drive my car for three months. [:'(] Even now there's no way I can work on it; hell, I still can't even wash it. [:@]

Old 03-26-2006 | 06:12 AM
American__Muscle
Veteran

ORIGINAL: BigMac

Sigh -- I've had a set of S1 springs in my basement since last September. Not due to laziness, but because my back gave out on me and I had to have surgery. I couldn't even drive my car for three months. [:'(] Even now there's no way I can work on it; hell, I still can't even wash it. [:@]
I have a vague idea how you feel... broke my right hand in early February, the cast wouldn't let me grab the shifter, so I had to drive an automatic for the last 7 weeks [>:].

Old 03-26-2006 | 06:52 AM
BigMac
Professional

Well, that's no fun either. Heh -- we coulda done one of those "you work the clutch, I'll work the shifter" deals if we carpooled.

Old 03-26-2006 | 12:12 PM
bigham
|
Veteran

well yesterday i called out sick (cough cough ) got some stuff ready for ty's b-day party today and put the plugs and wires on

Quick Reply: really lazy