Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

What is my salvaged SRT-4 worth?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 02:47 PM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is my salvaged SRT-4 worth?

Investigation is still pending, but the car is totalled, insurance wants to settle up asap.

I was curious - does anyone have an idea what an srt4 with a smashed front right corner is worth?

I have the option to buy the salvage from the insurance comnpany around 1200$ - do you think i can make a good deal more than that parting it out/selling it on my own?

Airbags deployed, roof wrinkled, bent front doors - rear is blemish free - all good glass except the front windshield - not sure on engine /tranny condition - tranny mounts snapped, engine crooked in bay by 2 " offfset on left side - frame rail ruined up front.

Thanks all

Adam

Old 04-27-2006, 02:55 PM
BB
Professional
Default RE: What is my salvaged SRT-4 worth?

Adam, the insurance co. paid me 17,000 with tax and I bought it back for 1500. Mine was hit in passenger rear door & quarter panel. Are you going to fix it? I am parting mine. BB

Old 04-27-2006, 07:01 PM
SRT4Welder

i say buy it back, Fix it make a roll cage and make a monster :-D

Or you can just sell the engine + tranny for 1200 and bam instant money back

Old 04-27-2006, 07:11 PM
srt4babe
Veteran

Just keep in mind - If you are planning on ever getting rid of it (selling it) and you do decide to keep it, you won't ever get close to what it's worth because of the salvage title.

Just weigh the options, is it easier for you to get your mods off of it and start all over vs. having to rebuild?

Just to think, and glad you are ok, sorry about the car [&o]

Old 04-27-2006, 07:51 PM
vaughn
Captain

are the tail lights mopar 3d?? in good shape??

Old 04-28-2006, 12:14 AM
WhtLightning
Professional

Adam, I'll be honest with you. Totaled srt-4's are only worth about $150.00 .... Just as a favor to you, since you are a fellow Dodge Forum Bro, I'll give you twice that. You don't have to thank me, I feel for a fellow SRT-4'er. And to show what a stand up guy I am, I won't even deduct for picking it up.

Scott

P.S. You might want to ask that question from an un-biased source.... but that would be alot of hassle...........
When should I take it off your hands?

I'm JOKING!!! Man that sucks, but I'm all about the light and semi-humorous responses. Keep the faith, man. I think there are still some '05 on the dealer lots (despite what others say, they're still beasts!).

Old 04-28-2006, 01:00 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

You can get more than that.

Viper Seats
Kicker System
Sunroof
Motor
Tranny
Decklid
Rear Bumpers
Doors
etc etc etc....

Part it out, people need the dumbest ****, and you could make more than that on the engine/tranny alone.

Old 04-28-2006, 01:26 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: LilSparkPlug

You can get more than that.

Viper Seats
Kicker System
Sunroof
Motor
Tranny
Decklid
Rear Bumpers
Doors
etc etc etc....

Part it out, people need the dumbest ****, and you could make more than that on the engine/tranny alone.
+50

You should buy it back and part it out. You can make more money off the parts alone. You should make AT LEAST $5k off that salvaged car.....as there are several people who would love to take that motor off your hands in a heart beat. Especially on here....sorry about the car man....but we're glad your alive, walking, and on the road to getting back into a Dodge

Old 04-28-2006, 02:44 PM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker

so - who wants a motor and a tranny, and a good rear end which is blemish free for the most part.

I have a maxxfab downpipe and borla exhaust, high flow race cat and catless testpipe, a stock exhaust with 3000 miles use, mopar short shifter, viper seats, kicker audio system, upgraded sway bars, rear tension struts(unused),180 degree thermostat(unused), front braided ss stoptech brake lines(new in box), stage 2 with toys kit (all you will need is a new pump for the sprayer, hi temp shielded plug wires, 3 motegi traklites in gunmetal gloss(perfect) toyo t1s tires - 2 with 65% of tread left, 2 with 35 % tread left, stock wheels(with a couple blemishes) full brake system, rotors, mopar bov, aem short ram intake, mopar 3d tails(one has a crack in the lens), dc rear strut tower brace, clear corner markers, clear 3rd brake light, decklid, spoiler, rear fenders, more.

Lets talk turkey - i gotta move this stuff fast, cant wait to decide, since the insurance company wants to make a settlement now, and isnt happy waiting for me to decide whether or not to buy the salvage.

Thanks all.

PM me or post with any interest or questions.

Adam

Old 04-28-2006, 02:48 PM
xXxIZZYxXx
Captain

What up Adam,

How much are you willing to sell your maxxfab downpipe for? I am in dire need of one! Help a brotha out!

Quick Reply: What is my salvaged SRT-4 worth?