Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Porsches cant take us!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 11:18 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Porsches cant take us!

I believe I've seen some sort of kit on Ebay for that........

Dusty

Old 10-18-2006, 11:34 PM
srt4babe
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Barneydriver

maybe not a discharge, but at least a few stripes! but i will say there are lots of military who take those kind of risks- it's part of your personality that made you join in the first place, imo...
Either way, I have seen both happen, a kid from back home got caught doing 161 on a cali highway racing an sti and they kicked him out of the marines - he was an mp, but I'm sure it could go either way - but discharge would be an extreme, but a possiblity. Why risk that???
Oh well, to each his own

Old 10-18-2006, 11:52 PM
slysliknwiked

yeah but you can tell the difference between flames from a kit which is exagerated cuz they shoot flames like crazy (and i seen the kit too) or flames from a modified car which will sputter out but it will shoot flames, anyways im just assuming its the kind of flames that would come out of a modified vehicle, not a kit according to the story, but im gonna let this topic go now, stupidsrtguy keeps pming me trying to state his facts but just like the other guys say with some proof then this will all go away, but im gonna say again IM NOT TRYING TO DOG YOU but your story sounds a little fabricated, well actually super fabricated and thats why i do not believe it but if its true and if you choose to and you do prove it then you know what me and you are gonna talk cuz im gonna want to get my hands on a custom 6 speed tranny and the other goodies you got to make my car just as fast....... and p.s. im sorry your getting all offended but you got to see it from our side, if i tell you that i got the worlds only srt-4 that is AWD V8 that does 10 sec. flat on the quarter mile then your gonna want a little proof, especially if the car i own is outside my house and its not hard to take pictures or to prove what i got, anyways those are my 2 cents.........

Old 10-19-2006, 12:40 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

A picture of the engine compartment would have been great.......uh-oh, I'm getting a feeling of deja vu here........!!!!!

Andy, where are you????

Dusty

Old 10-19-2006, 01:44 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

stupidsrtguy just put your hata blockaz on [sm=shades.gif]!!!

Old 10-19-2006, 02:02 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hold on a second...if im not mistaken, the speedo in an srt4 goes to 160...so how would he know that he was going over 170?

Old 10-19-2006, 02:50 PM
SRT_YA
Record Breaker

Sorry BadStrat... I saw your avatar and stopped listening... perhaps when I put both hands back on the keyboard... uhhh, I mean... "Shut the door, I'm changing under the sheets mom!!!!"

Old 10-19-2006, 03:45 PM
PSI Chick
Champion

ORIGINAL: StupidSRTGuy
1. A warlboro 255 fuel pump w/ aftermarket fuel rail will rip out the threads on a piece of **** alluminum intake manifold with facotry bolts holding it on.
no it will not. no one is upgrading the bolts holding on the fuel rail, and never before have i ever heard of someone ripping out the bolts, and there are many people out there running more than you. i don't even know what you have, but if it's less than 600-700hp then you aren't anywhere near the highest power, and they have no problems with their fuel lines.

2. I will take a pic of my speedometer doing 185ish for your damn proof.
please do that. the stock gear box is maxed out at 168 or so. and that is not governed, that's where we gear out at. so you must have the only srt created that can do 185. not to mention how you would know that you were doing 185 since the speedo doesn't come close to that.

3. The porsche didnt even come close to touching me.
i'll believe that. i watched a mildly modded srt hand a porshe it's *** at the track last night.

4. If your car only goes 153 I feel bad for you.
while is should go over 153, most people aren't driving that fast anyway.

5. Maybe YOU should know what I have in my car before YOU decide to tell me it only goes 153.
why don't you tell us? changing the turbo or even the ecu isn't going to give you an extra 20mph or so.

If you dont like honesty and all you can do is put down other people maybe you should kick me off the site or give me a bad posting. This is why I should have sold it for an EVO at least the EVO community supports each other. And oh yeah, the story aint changed.
then please go buy and evo.

i really don't like flamming people, but this is just too much.

Old 10-19-2006, 06:25 PM
04_T_4
Rookie

ORIGINAL: SRT_YA

Sorry BadStrat... I saw your avatar and stopped listening... perhaps when I put both hands back on the keyboard... uhhh, I mean... "Shut the door, I'm changing under the sheets mom!!!!"
BEST LINE EVER!

Old 10-19-2006, 06:32 PM
808srt
Rookie

wow hold on guys did i jus read somthing about some one doing 185 on the H3 k well i drive that road every day and there is no way you are doing 185 and if you did it wasnt in an srt and you wouldnt be writing this cause you would be dead. well anyways gus this has been so much fun to read i laughed the whole way down but give him a break he was probably doing 170km/h which equals to about 80 mph or something like that and yeah i can believe that and im not saying the story is BS im jus saying it sounds like BS but if your car can do 185 more power to you.
p.s. your story is so f ing funny

Quick Reply: Porsches cant take us!