New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey all

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 10:11 PM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey all

Welcome aboard. I know you will enjoy the site.

redriderbob

Old 10-21-2004, 02:14 AM
RamObsessed

Hello all!!

LOL LilMzRam you crack me up. Yea I know about the civic kids...Ive practically run a few over a few times just for the heck of it cuz they cut me off. Scare the crud outta them and then I sit there and laugh. Im so mean....lol

Nice to meet ya Karen! Seen you around here alot but never met formally Hey, Im a country girl myself to a pretty good extent so theres nothing wrong with that!!!

Hey Vader I live less then 10 minutes from Xgates LOL. Where abouts are you now?? I skip the hooters and go next door to Ruby's lol

Hi Amanda, yes nice to meet you formally Nice to see somebody else on here rides (or used to). I currently have 3 horses...2 Thoroughbreds and a Tennessee Walking horse. Im in the process of trying to sell one of the TBs though. Shes a beotch. lol

Old 10-21-2004, 02:42 AM
queenHEMI
All Star

Hello Fellow SUNY Coblskill Almuni !!!
Figured I'd Say Hey ....
Oh and Welcome too

Old 10-21-2004, 02:46 AM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

I would love to scare them..I don't really think a 2 wheel drive '89 Ram is very threatening! By the way, I like the top line of your signature! I have a similar sticker in the rear window of my truck, but as my supervisor put it, it's a little vulgar. Lol! Everyone else thinks it's hilarious. I'll hafta post more pictures of my truck up. That's cool you have horses..I would love to! I think Friesians and Gypsy Vanners are so beautiful, but I imagine, expensive!

Old 10-21-2004, 03:15 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Glad you could be apart of the DF family!

-Matt-

Old 10-21-2004, 03:27 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw some pictures of your horses the other day, and your website. Nice. It's always a good thing to have another female opinion around.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-22-2004, 02:48 AM
RamObsessed

hehe hi Queen

LOL yes scaring the boys in their little cars is way too much fun! I had to punk guys decide to walk across the road (not in a crosswalk) even though they saw me coming in my truck the other day. I didnt even brake...my sentiments were...you're not in a crosswalk..comeon...let me hit you...LOL. Scared them...jerks...
Yes, Fresians are GORGEOUS..so are the Vanners...and yes, they are expensive LOL. Id love to have one....I want a Clydesdale too tho lol.

Hey Viper...thanks

Thanks Todd

Old 10-22-2004, 03:12 AM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

Heh, lol, that's what I think! Pedestrians belong in the crosswalk..that's what they're there for! Nobody else seems to understand that! Ok yes, I'm a little strange...one of my friends has taken to calling me Spaz. Everyone at work looks at me like I'm some sort of a freak...maybe being from the Midwest makes me so. Or just I'm the only girl at work with a truck...I dunno. Oh, on another note, I took a peek at your site! Awesome! Lovely wedding photos! And your horses...so beautiful!!! And I noticed on the pic of your truck, you say your parents surprised you with it...was it a present?

Old 10-23-2004, 02:43 AM
RamObsessed

hehehe yes! Thats what crosswalks are for! If they done use em...they're fair game to me. Especially if they walk slow across the road like punks when they see me coming. *rolls eyes* jerks...lol

Yes! I saw you visited my site and signed my guestbook. Thank you I appreciate the compliments. My horses are my life really. Well, horses period are...but mine are my favorite of course haha. Yes, I dont spread that around cuz I dont want to come off as some spoiled little girl but my parents did buy my truck for me. It was my 18th bday/graduation present. They totally surprised me with it. I had wanted a Ram since I was 8...I wouldnt touch it....I just stood there and bawled my freaking eyes out lol. They had to drag me to the truck and make me touch it because I told them I didnt want to touch it, realize it wasnt real and that I was dreaming LOL!
Go ahead...tell me Im spoiled.....[8D]

Old 10-23-2004, 04:22 AM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

I wouldn't say spoiled...I'd say lucky! That would be sooo cool to receive a truck like that as a gift! I would probably have the same reaction if someone bought a truck for me! I love horses, but don't exactly have the room for one! And, when I do, think I would start off with a minature horse! They are so adorable and maybe a little easier to handle! That and you don't have to have nearly as much room, they suggested a half acre for one. Eh, there's alot of things I want that I can't have right now! Lol....