New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey all

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 06:39 AM
RamObsessed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey all

lol yeah I guess you could say that too lol.
Yea, I didnt have the room for one either living in Albany lol. When my family moved out to the hills and got acreage that was the first thing that my grandfather said...."You can have horses now!!!". Yes mini's are alot easier to care for and less expensive and require less land. Omg they are so stinking cute!!! Have you ever seen one acting as a seeing eye pony???? SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Theres a little black and white paint one in Delmar that Ive seen twice and almost driven my truck into a pole both times cuz I was so busy flipping out LOL!!!

Old 10-24-2004, 07:17 PM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

I have never seen one doing that but that would be soo cute! I just saw somewhere online, that some guy in Europe somewhere got arrested for hauling a mini in the back of his VW! Poor thing was squished up against the window I guess. He'd just bought it at an auction! They are so adorable! Guess the cat will hafta do until then! Lol! I also would like to get a bearded dragon..those critters are cool too. Um, ok..yeah..Isn't this a Dodge Forum? (feels angry stares) Yes, yes, I'll get back to trucks now! I don't know if anyone cared to look, but I was having some timing issues with my truck, think they are almost cured. Took it out last night and only backfired twice..and they were little, not very bad. (does happy dance) Yay! Ok..yeah..I'm going now....

Old 10-25-2004, 12:40 AM
RamObsessed

Awww thats horrible!! Poor thing!! I saw a guy in a conversion van with a Llama in the back going down the highway once!!! I called the cops to report it so they could get animal control or whatever and the guy thought I was nuts. Hes like "so theres a llama in his truck?? How is this an emergency??" I was like "omg!! dude!!! They belong in a trailer!! Not in the back of a van!!" Hes like "yea ok, well we'll check it out" I was more fumed when I got off the phone then I was to start with lol.

*ahem* yes anyway, dodge forum. Glad to hear your truck is doing better! I musta missed where you posted about your problems. lol

Old 10-26-2004, 12:37 AM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

Eh, I put it under the Tech section. Had a few people comment on it. It's still not 100%, but have to change spark plugs and maybe the distributor cap. That might help. I dunno, I'm sure eventually we'll figure it out! Just change one part at a time lol! Maybe even the timing chain has to be replaced. And then, later on, I'm sure...will get a new grille or repaint the existing one. That red just irritates me..the red in the grille I mean! I got inspired to do so after viewing pics of Amanda's (Lady in Red) truck with its new grille..Nice!

Old 10-26-2004, 01:24 AM
RamObsessed

Yea...well I hope you get it settled 100% soon! I know its annoying when you're trying to figure things out.
Yea I like Amanda's new grill...Im planning on getting one of the flame ones... Thats if I ever get some money...LOL I also want my windows tinted...

Old 10-26-2004, 01:25 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad you gals like it so much!! I love it!!

~Amanda

Old 10-26-2004, 03:34 PM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker

Welcome, Dee, with your 'official' intro. I'm originally from upstate NY myself. but we had part of that discussion already in the Regional forum. Gotta love those Patriot Blue Rams!!

Old 10-28-2004, 01:13 AM
RamObsessed

hehe Thanks teeW Absolutely.....Gotta love those Patriot blues!!!!