New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey all

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 02:30 AM
RamObsessed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey all

Well, I figured I would introduce myself, being I have been here for a while and not done so.

Im Danielle...friends call me Dee (YES! I am female!)...I live in upstate NY...Got my 2002 Dodge when the new models first came out. Love it....bought it because Im a "horse girl" and needed it for trailering, hay moving and such. [8D] Got 52,000 miles on it in 2 years and never had anything touched....not even brake pads. Thats why I love Dodge!! *woot*

Anyway, just figured Id introduce myself formally and say hi. Seems nice here from what Ive seen sofar. I joined back in April (?) and never got my password sent to me so I couldnt get on. Just got the password about a month or two ago so I was like "oh yea" and popped on. Weird I know...gotta love computers. [&:]

Well, thanks for reading [8D]

Old 10-18-2004, 02:37 AM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker
Default RE: Hey all

*jumps up and waves* Hello! Hello! Yay! Another girl! Lol... Welcome! I haven't been here long myself but it's so cool! Dodges are great, aren't they? Only have had mine about 2 months and I love it! Well, also my first truck too! Ok, enough about me, sure you're not interested in hearing about me huh? Lol... Welcome and I'm gonna stop typing now... [sm=icon_blah.gif]

Old 10-18-2004, 02:39 AM
RamObsessed

LOL no, please...Id love to know more. Id like to make some friends on here!! Its great to know another girl who loves her Dodge as much as I love mine!!! 2 months huh?? Very cool! Mine was my first truck too...well...first vehicle period actually lol!

Old 10-18-2004, 03:22 AM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

That's cool that your first vehicle's a truck! Mine was a Buick that was as old as I was at the time! Now I finally have a truck, and it's great! I was so thrilled when I picked it up and drove it for the first time! I actually like it more than my ex's '98 Silverado! Trucks are better, though, when they are lifted! That's something I want to do eventually, get a newer truck and lift it up! So, about me...huh? I live in Southern Cali right now...don't like it too much. I used to live in Illinois, thought I was sick of the state...guess not! California's so different from what I'm used to..and the people are so much nicer back east! Well, don't wanna make this too long! Hope to see you around here! TTFN! [sm=smiley1.gif]

Old 10-18-2004, 03:28 AM
RamObsessed

I dont mind lifted trucks...as long as its not assinine. lol I think those ones that have like monster truck wheels on them going down the road are totally retarded. Thats just my opinion tho haha. I also dont like the lowered trucks on dinky wheels....that not what they were built for people!!! lol! I like big wheels, just not MONSTER wheels....haha I hope Im making sense lol.
Liked it better then the 98 silver huh?? That says alot
I have an uncle in Cali....Santa Cruz. Dunno if thats near you or not. Yea I like the East better too...I like the seasons here in NY. Although I could do with a little less snow and frigidness in the winter though lol. You should move up here and us Dodge girls could kick some sportscar boy's butts! hehehehehehehhehehe
Catch ya later!!!

Old 10-18-2004, 03:50 AM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

I so agree with you! Too lifted is a bad thing...they look ridiculous! ( think i spelled that right!) And lowered trucks? oh man...that's the worst thing you could do to a truck! It's positively wrong! Hmm...Santa Cruz? Not sure where that is, to tell you the truth. Yep, I think I'm gonna move back to Illinois, dunno about New York. Their winters are worse than Northern Illinois's are! We didn't get too much snow ( I lived about 30 miles s. of Chicago), just alot of rain. Which I absolutely loved! Out here, in Cali, it's sooo rare! Might not help I live in the High Desert, as they call it. And yes, I'd like to kick some sportscar butt...'specially those annoying lil Civics that run around here with that annoying exhaust! Eh, well, I'm gonna get to bed and fight the crazy people on the freeway tomorrow! TTFN!

Old 10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Howdy Howdy! Make that 3 girls on this post so far! I'm Karen from Michigan and I'm hard core Country.

Karen

Old 10-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Vader
Champion

Hello Dee. I used to work in Albany, just off Western Ave. I love to go to the Crossgates and eat at Hooters

Old 10-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome... we've talked before but this is my formal how do ya do...

I miss riding horses SO badly. What kinds of horses do you have?

~Amanda

Old 10-18-2004, 03:41 PM
millenniumdna
All Star

Nice for you to join us!