New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to the forum, definitely not to Dodge/Chrysler!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 09:59 PM
JWhipple
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New to the forum, definitely not to Dodge/Chrysler!

Hi everyone,

The name is Jon and I am from Merritt Island, Florida.

Although I am new to the forum, I've had a number of Chrysler and Dodge products throughout the years - ALL bought from the same dealership (Boniface Heirs Chrysler Dodge in Merritt Island, FL), ALL bought from the same salesman (Larry Duffield - the man is like family now after all these years!).

The wife and I just bought a pair of 2009 Ram 1500 Crew Cab TRX's and are loving the living hell out of them! (By the way, unless you have the need for speed, or just the need for the extra power, this year's 4.7L V8 is PLENTY powerfull enough for these beautiful machines!)

In the past, between the current wife and ex-wife and I, we've had the following:

1) 1994 Dodge Dakota (Flame Red) (Ex-wife's before we got married)
2) 1995 Dodge Neon (Bright Blue) (Mine right after we got married)
3) 1998 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab (Medium blue) (Ex-wife's just before we split)
After this the ex-wife and I split .
4) 2004 Dodge Durango (Red) (Ex-wife's)
5) 2004 Chrysler Sebring Touring (Silver - hard top - mine)
6) 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Daytona Edition (Silver - regret ever having gotten rid of it!)
7) 2005 Dodge Neon (Ex-wife's)
8,9) TWO 2007 Dodge Charger SXTs (Current wife - Steel Blue/Mine - Marine Blue)
10) 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT (ex-wife's)
11) 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertable (current wife - leaked like there was no roof at all!)
12) 2004 Chrysler 300m - IMMACULATE! (bought for my 18 year old step-son for about $6000 less than book value from the dealer)
13,14) TWO 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX (current wife - white w/ dark silver bottom, mine detonator yellow w/ dark silver bottom).

Anyhow, glad to meet everyone!

Here's a glam-shot of my detonator yellow beauty the day I brought it home. Still to to be added to BOTH of them - AVS BugShield II, AVS VentVisors, either running boards or nerf bars, additional UV protectant tint to front and back windows, radar detectors, and some type of bed protector. To be added to mine - Marine Corps EGA and USMC graphics to rear window. (NOTE: If you are looking for a good place to get 2009 Crew Cab specific VentVisors or 2009 specific BugShield II's, check out www.svcustoms.com - great service, fast shipping, and FREE shipping!)

Last edited by JWhipple; 01-14-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:46 AM
Frenchy
Banned

dems ferd lovers across the street sure are a stairin

Old 01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
JWhipple

Them dern ferd lovers are a bunch of dope smokin' peace freaks LOL!

Quick Reply: New to the forum, definitely not to Dodge/Chrysler!