New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Spark plugs-Iridium

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 11:19 AM
BB
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spark plugs-Iridium

I'm a newbie, want to say hi to all. Found this site on the web after reading the forum about spark plugs. I believe this is the cheapest yet, please check it out.

Old 06-14-2005, 11:24 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spark plugs-Iridium

Hey Bob. Welcome to Dodge Forum. Are you a fan of Mopars? What are you driving.

As a moderator, I have to unlink the site you provided since it conflicts with our paying sponsors. Sorry.

Old 06-14-2005, 11:37 AM
BB
Professional

Sorry, have to learn the rules yet. Got excited because it looked like a good deal. My wife drives a 04 SRT-4 (I bought it for her) and I drive a 05 hemi Ram. (finally got one) I've been a Mopar fan since they first came out with the hemi. Back in the 50's. My Dad had a 56 Desoto with the small hemi and he would race all the Chevy's. Now you know how old I am.

Old 06-14-2005, 12:12 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The SRT-4 is a great little car and I too have a RC Hemi Ram 2wd, great trucks aren't they?

Again. I'm sorry about the link. We get so many new members,who are just spamming, that come in and link sites that create a conflict with the sponsors. In the future you can link the site in reference to the plugs or whatever, but please keep in mind that if it appears to be a conflict we have to remove it. It's certainly nothing personal.

I hope to see you on the Ram forum talking about spanking the GM trucks. The srt-4 has it's own section as well and is pretty active. Enjoy the site.

Old 06-14-2005, 01:55 PM
BB
Professional

mopartodd, thanks for being so understanding. I thought I was on the srt forum, I check both forums often. (Ram & srt) Have a great day!

Old 06-14-2005, 01:56 PM
BB
Professional

mopartodd, thanks for being so understanding. I thought I was on the srt forum, I check both forums often. (Ram & srt) Have a great day!

Old 06-14-2005, 08:08 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Seems your family has nice rides If I were you, I'd leave for work before the wife and take her SRT-4. Hehehe. Welcome!

-Matt-

Old 06-14-2005, 10:43 PM
Noredline

Hi BB, welcome!

Old 06-15-2005, 12:41 AM
BB
Professional

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Viper-GTS, I am retired but my wife still works and she ride shares so every chance I get I drive that little Neon. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive. I do apologize for posting on the wrong forum, please excuse me. I do however want a Mustang GT to pull up next to me. I use to eat them up when I had my turbo Laser back in '85.(that was my wife's also) te he!!!! Most of all......I love my Hemi

Quick Reply: Spark plugs-Iridium