New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 07:45 AM
turbocurt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

thats one badass neon bro, i love the stance and colors. awsome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Rome sky
Rookie

Hey
Whats going on? Like I said before I have learned to respect the SRT-4. I got into a pretty close run with one. Maybe if things were different then I would buy one. For now I'm just holding out until I get my ZO6. I first learned how to drive in a 92 mustang with a inline 4. I moved up to a 94 GT with a 302. As I became better (and almost died a few times) I did some mods to my car and became a more well rounded driver. Now I've done high speed driving, high speed corning, and so much more, yet it all started when I was 17. I told you that to say, learn as much as you can, and be smart about your driving. You have a very good starting platform, but most of all learn when it's ok to drop the hammer and when you should hold back. I've almost died too many times, and anyone who has been in this stuff for a while know people that did not make it. So learn as much as you can.Oh and be fast! There are a bunch of track events that you can go to, maybe you should check them out. Maybe you will see me there. I'll be the guy in the gun metal grey ZO, with black chrome BBS wheels.

Old 11-30-2005, 02:32 AM
1hotmama

I'm a newbie, with a stock White 2000 Durango, it's my caravan incognito...I hate caravans, but have 3 kids and need to put all of them in there with their carseats. I want to put my trucks picture here, it might take me a few tries to do it, but I will. When I bought her all I did to it was put running boards on it (for the kids plus it looks good that way), tinted the front two windows dark, molded mud guards and scoops. She's nice, not the way I want it yet, but she's got serious potential...and speaking of the things I'd like to do to it, I am looking for opinions on tires...I know, check the forums, did that already. I am still looking for more info. I want a great looking tire, I'm contemplating BF Goodrich All terrrain t/a's, but have read that they may suck after 25K. I love the look and the slight noise, (if indeed it is slight-since the kids have to put up with it...if I had just me to worry about, there'd be NO worries about noise), and look of them. Heard and read great things also about them. But would like to hear about something comparable. The tires that are on there are chopped up. They are 31" sentry lt sport rv rsd wht letter and I hate them. They looked okay on there when I bought the truck used 2 yrs ago but they suck in the rain and snow...not much tread left on the back doesn't help... Also, I want 32's now, no problem right? I have to park her in the garage, 8 ft. clearance, she stands 6.5-7ft now.
She's my toy on the weekends....and I love to really DRIVE her-when my kids are with their dad.
I used to own a 1987 K-5 chevy blazer, with not a spot on her, she was a one owner, black with red interior...I want to do to this truck what I didn't get to do to that one....A little tire, some exhaust...maybe more.
This mom is hot and ready to rock!

Old 11-30-2005, 08:40 PM
MGDMike
Champion

Welcome to DF!!

Old 11-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Chainbanger

Hi all, just bought my first Dodge. A '06 Dakato Quad Cab ST w/ 3.7L V6.

Old 11-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Dodgeramman
Record Breaker

Welcome to all the latest newbies!!!!

Old 12-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome aboard everyone... great to have you with us!!

~Amanda

Old 12-08-2005, 08:34 PM
wheels4cruzin

Hi, I wanted to get the word out that I have a brand new set of 23" Lorenzo LO 8 wheels that are a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. They would look great on a newer Durango. These are brand new in box. New tires also available. If you check around, these wheels sell for 600-700 ea. I am offering the set for 1295.00.

I also have a set of 22" 5 spoke wheels for 800.00 for Dodge Ram 5x5.5. We have tires to fit both.

Old 12-11-2005, 05:04 AM
Smokin20s

Hey I am new but not really new.Well see yall on the streets.

Old 12-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Disgorilla
Veteran

Welcome to Dodge Forum,

to all the newbies that have posted to this thread...

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself