New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 10:32 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

I Just bought my 4th dodge but my first NEW one.
QC is the way to go I think, but don't be suprised if you hear some 2 door Ram guys disagreeing with it. Congrats on the new purchase & Welcome to DF!

05 SRT-4 about a month ago
You're one of the last few to get the SRT-4 before it disapears forever! I hope you like it and enjoy the forums!

well im new, i got a 2000 dodge intrepid SE with 20"
I wasn't aware that Intrepids were capable of having 20's. That's very cool. Do you have pics of it? Welcome aboard the site as well!

-Matt-

Old 11-15-2005, 05:34 AM
vrc1995

Hello All! I have been browsing through the site and found some great posts so I decided to join. I work for Daimler Chrysler, and we just recently drove our last Neon off the production line-that was pretty cool! We have some really great products coming out. As far as I know there is no new Neon, we are building another car and it is the Dodge Calibur. It has been all over our local news stations.

I have a black 2003 Neon R/T with custom exhaust. (no mufflers) I haven't done much else to it because shortly after I purchased it I was laid off-that sucked! I look forward to being a member on this site! I am a Dodge lover through and through! My next purchase is going to be the new Charger with the Hemi! Gotta love that Hemi power!

Old 11-16-2005, 05:35 AM
arsenic

hey all, i just bought a 99 ram 1500 quad cab slt. Its virtually stock right now, but after i recoup my money ill be upgrading it. Its my first time on the forums but was looking around and decided to join. It looks like a great place for info and ideas. I plan on stopping by very often. BTW whats up with all the dodge haters out there?? I think they are the best trucks out there, and cost me half of what a comprable chevy would have.

Old 11-16-2005, 10:28 PM
X_Spearmint
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm, I didn't notice this part of the forums, not bad. I've been on forums for years so I should have known to look for this, but as I'm sure you can tell from my post count I like to just dive right into things. So, I'm new to Dodge, but have been active in the import scene for a years. So I bought a mitsubishi powered Dodge. The last automotive forums I was on were the Nissan Forums. I have zero brand loyalty and came here because it's the place where I am most likely to learn about my car and possibly help others with some information as well. In all truth the reason I bought the Stratus R/T was because it was more fun to drive than the MR-S, doesn't cost too much, they gave more than what my alty was worth, and I'm still waiting for Lotus to release the 240R in the US. I am, however, about to pick up a new automitve design software, because stock just so isn't me and I like to be unique.

Old 11-16-2005, 11:41 PM
SRTFIREMAN

Hey everyone, my name is Kelly from Louisiana and I have a 2004 SRT-4. I am in my mid 20's and a fire fighter in my area. My mods are AEM Cold Air Intake, AGP WGA, AGP Race Intercooler, Port&Polished Trottle Body, 3' Exhaust from turbo out no cat or muffler, Devils Own Water Injection Injected Before The Throttle Body, 80 Shot of Nitrous, Stage 2 with Toys Turbo Upgrade, Stage 3 Billet Alm. Coilover Suspension, Upgraded swaybars, strut tower bars, 18' Enkie Evo 5's for shoes.

I dont think i missed anything lol.

Old 11-18-2005, 03:04 PM
SinCityTrkGuy

Well I guess I better get myself out there, I'm Jason I live in Vegas, Been here since 80, Will not buy anything but Mopar.Have had a couple of imports but that was just because they were either given to me or they were company cars, got a divorce because my ex-wife wanted to trade in the Grand Caravan for a Yukon XL. (Just Kidding) Currently I Have a 1998 1500 2WD Quad Cab with a 318 and Flowmaster Exhaust. Got it in Sep. so it is a work in progress. Will post pics if I ever get more batteries for the damn camera. I'll be here for a while so I'm sure I'll need some help and might even be able to help some of you out also. Thanks for a warm welcome.

Old 11-21-2005, 06:14 PM
vboss
Default Get a New Viper FREE every year

Just file a Lemon Law Claim about the hot box. I had an 04. Got an 05 as a no additional charge freebie. Filed on the new one and waiting to get an 06!! This is no BS. Go for it. It's the absolute truth. Saving me 25 grand a year. No depreciation and I get to drive the beast--even if I sweat a whole lot. Its worth it!

Old 11-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Olddad
Default RE: Get a New Viper FREE every year

Hi all!!

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 11-22-2005, 05:12 PM
dubvipers
Record Breaker
Default RE: Get a New Viper FREE every year

was i introduced yet or was i too late? lol

HI!!! i'm nam which anyone knew yet and i'm almost 13, please thank god for our creation to know eachother, im asain and im tall, taller than short and im 110 lbs for 5' 4 1/2" and was i supposed to introduce my self fully? ok then, i'm vietnamese and i'm slim and i don't look strong but really, i am, but i like dodge and i like sony stuff like ps2 and ps3 and stuff but things that are cool are what im into, so hi, i introduced my self too late

Old 11-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Daytona 1117

Hello,

Another newbie here, a week ago I purchased my first Dodge. It’s a Charger Daytona R/t GoManGO with all the options. I’ve never paid so much for a car but when I heard that Dodge and Mercedes shared technology I paid the extra.

Since the purchase I have felt like a kid again, haven't been this excited with a car in a long time. So far I have purchased the K&N Aircharger (first aftermarket purchase ever), auto lights and the hood struts (not on the car yet just ordered).

This is a great site for info and I hope people post often. I'm not in the automobile industry so I don't have many people to talk to regarding upgrades so this site has been a great help.

Brian

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself