New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Jeanette656
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Hello there dodge fans! My name is Jeanette , 23 from Nova Scotia Canada. This is the first dodge ive owned. 96 Neon sport, ive only had it for a couple days and ive alredy solved 3 problems with help from this site!! Thanks!! As far as mod's go, I just got it lol havent had time! Anywho, just sayin hi, hope to make a few friends here!

Old 01-29-2006, 09:16 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Rock called Amanda Babe! Bwhahahaha!

Welcome all!

-Matt-

Old 01-29-2006, 09:30 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Jeanette!!!! Glad to hear you've already found the site useful!!! Don't be a stranger!!!

Dusty

Old 01-29-2006, 09:31 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Well, she IS a babe......... and Patrick's babe!!!!!

Dusty

Old 01-30-2006, 02:57 AM
justalookin
Rookie

Hello to everyone. My name is Jared. I am 16 years old as of APRIL 05. I registered about 2 weeks ago and already solved a couple of my problems. I was posting to say that i think if i had been drivin anything but a big dodge i probably wouldnt be typing this message right now. I was envolved in a head on collision (alcohol involved on their part) and unfortunately the driver of the other vehicle didn't make it...... We met on the top of a small hill on a dirt road and when we hit it "ramped" my pickup up and over the car spinning me sideways and rolling 3 times. Of course totalled the pickup. If i had been in anything smaller bad things would of happend. The front axle of the pickup was laying under the back of the cab. The engine (24 valve cummins) was in the cab with me. (I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT WAS STILL RUNNING AFTER WORDS. I REACHED IN AND SHUT THE ENGINE OFF.) the tranny was is 3 different pieces. WAS VERY LUCKY! Just wanted to know that i think the sturdy dodge saved my life and i am grateful. My replacement vehicle was a 2000 GMC pickup that i owned just long enough to plate and then traded for another cummins. Missed the first one.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:21 AM
rockominal

Dear Jared ;
I admit I don't take this forum seriously at all (except for the posts made by 71RoadRunner) but your post is a seldom seen exception. I wanted offer my condolences regarding that tragedy all the way around. Certainly my own greetings and best wishes that you've made it out OK. I'm sure the engine had almost everything to do with the buffering of the crash.
It reminds me, again, that it's a precarious event whenever getting out on the road in any vehicle at any speed.

Best regards

Old 01-31-2006, 12:04 AM
justalookin
Rookie

Thanks for the support. It has been about 3 months since then and everything has healed up well. You wouldn't believe how much it wakes you up when something like that happens. THANKS AGAIN JARED

Old 01-31-2006, 07:56 PM
blabla123
Default RE: new chick here

Hey to you all. Seems to be a interesting site. My husband and I have been mopar people for about 30 years. Mostly into E bodies.
Have owned and restored several. Last year sold our pride and joy 70 cuda conv. Highly optioned. Now kind of kicking ourselves. I'M sure you have all been there.
Present cars we now have are: 89 dakota conv, 04 Ram, and 06 Daytona charger.
Looking forward to yacking with y"all
Vicki

Old 01-31-2006, 08:17 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: new chick here

Hi Vicki, and welcome to Dodge Forum!!! Enjoy the site!!! (And yes, after I sold my RoadRunner and GTX, I kicked myself as well!!)

Dusty

Old 02-01-2006, 05:50 PM
bonescox

Thanks for the invite. I'm just an ole guy that loves his 98 Ram 1500. But gotta problem. Someone snapped my antenna off, got a new one but havin' the devil of a time trying to figure out how to get the glove box out so I can plug in the new cable. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself