New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 06:19 AM
SOLCALIBER
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Hey,[sm=deal.gif] what part of Carolina are ya from? I am from Wilmington originally but live in Phoenix, AZ. now. I sure do miss the Carolinas! MMMMM... TREES and GRASS!![sm=boohoo.gif]

Later, K.J.

Old 07-22-2006, 10:50 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum! I lived in Shelby, NC (75 miles west of Charlotte) for several years.....lots and lots of trees.

Dusty

Old 07-23-2006, 12:55 AM
SOLCALIBER

Hey Dusty,
Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I love it! Lots a good stuff! I know Shelby well. Got some relatives 'round that way. Thanks again! Look forward to talking to ya again!
K.J.

Old 07-23-2006, 03:18 AM
Jpondo5.9
Professional

I think most say hi just because they want there qeustions solved and are not botherd about making friends.. But as FOr me.. I loved the durango after my parents had one back in 2001 they had the slt with the heated seats and the 5.9 and I loved. I grew to like it even more when me and my body went out to go cmaping one night and drove all over this mountain up little jeep trails and though small streems and all over and the bigest meanest hill we didn't take because I didn't think I would be able to get all the way up.. towards the end of the night we didn't find our friends who were camping so we took that last trail and man we smoked it.. the rango went up it with ease.. then the next morning my budy's went to go up a hill bolth had trucks one a toyota another a chev.. but bolth could not make it up the hill but with about 5 friends in the rango I went right up and didn't even blink.. then after I crossed this huge Pond my friend got stuck in I was in LOVE.. and NOw I own my own 2000 durango 5.9 (for towing the boats) and I can't wait to trick it out and make it bad ***. but first things first.. learn ... find out and reasherch.... but this forum is prety cool. tell next time

JP

Old 07-23-2006, 03:20 AM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum! Enjoy the site!

Dusty

Old 07-23-2006, 05:59 PM
mills

Hey, I'm new here, all my friends call me Mills, so you guys can too. I own an 86 Ramcharger (details in the sig). Been a Mopar guy all my life, which is funny since the majority of my family are GM people. Within the next year or so I'll be getting something else that doesn't drink gas (I'll be keeping the Ramcharger though; it's paid for and I love it), but I haven't decided what I'm going to do about that just yet.

Old 07-23-2006, 06:10 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum Mills, from a fellow Texan!

Dusty

Old 07-23-2006, 06:21 PM
SOLCALIBER

Hey Mills,

Welcome to the site. Lots of great stuff, take advantage of it!

Old 07-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Ben@tirerack
Professional

Hi Guys,
I've been lurking in my own little wheel/tire section and decided to come out and say hi. I drive a 93 BMW 325. (pause for boos and eurotrash jokes) But I've always had a soft spot for Mopar, so I jumped at the chance to be the Tire Rack moderator for the wheel and tire forum. Aside from the wheel section you'll most likely find me in the Challenger concept forum. I'm obsessed with that car!

Old 07-25-2006, 05:13 PM
trades2
Default New Post and Inquiry

Dodgegirl- Im looking to help my bf replace my Dodge Dakota Quad Cab (2003) front brake pads and rotors this weekend and dont want to be a total dummy. I do some work on the truck on my own (like oil changes filter, change a tire etc) and am ready to get more serious... any insight as to where a girl can go to learn the ins and outs of repairs and maintenance for her big bad truck?
Thanks. Currently am having my local Pep Boys ship in a Haynes manual... but maybe i need more help- any help would be great.

trades2

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself