New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 03:31 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

well, i've been on here for a couple days... ok, maybe months... but i never stopped in here to intro myself... so here it goes: (oh, im not good at public speaking so bare with me)

hello! my name is Ante. me and my parents own a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie. so i have the HEMI now. we had a 2006 Ram 1500 with the 3.7L v6... its nothing compared to this! day/night! I'm in the So Cal area (San Diego) and was raised in Cleveland, OH. i love the Ohio State Buckeyes, Browns, Chargers, Indians, Padres and Cavs. I love soccer. i used to be super good at it until i moved to Cali 3 years ago (3 yrs on June 6). i gained weight from them burritos but still can move around real well... ok. so iam hot-headed. i get mad easily. i like to fight. i plan on starting some mixed martial arts program and boxing. currently, im street fighting with people who have a problem with me, my fam. or friends. so if your my friend on here and need someones *** beat you can message me and well arrange something! but please be close by. i'd hate to have you guys read a novel... sike! keep reading! im Croatian. thats right across the Adriatic Sea from Italy. Croatia is a backwards number 7. i love that country as much as i love the U.S. i visit there very often for vacation. it has the most beautiful beaches in the world! oh a litt FYI, Croataia is the 2nd most sexually active country after Greece. lol. yeah... i have a high sex drive as well. im single and ready to mingle! ladies only! i doubt there are many girls on here thatll float my boat... so hello dodgeforum.com!!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:19 AM
USAF_Dad

Hello! I am new to the dodge world . A month ago I bought a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab. I am in the US Airforce and am currently stationed in Germany with less then 8 months to go. Hopefully in January we will be in Illinois at Scott AFB. [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-11-2007, 04:30 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion

where in Germany? I have some fam. in Stuttgart. I visted Frankfurt and Stuttgart. Fun places!!

Old 04-11-2007, 05:53 AM
Gaspeedracer

hi yall... I just bought a 1990 dodge ramcharger with a 318 and auto. I want to drop a 40 hemi in it and make it show worthy. Was searching google and found this site and from what I see it looks pretty good. I had a few years ago a 89 D150 but the tranny went out on it and I wound up selling it... Took me almost 5 years but I finally got to get another Dodge... It is funny because I am coming from the "tuner" crowd back to the truck crowd where I think I belong lol... See yall around

John

Old 04-11-2007, 05:27 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome everyone, to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-13-2007, 04:16 AM
loneleywolf35

Hey Ya'll... Name's Mathew... Call me Mat or Wolf if you want... I got this site from someone and thought I'd check it out... Seems pretty nice... I had a Dodge... But it got wrecked... No fault of mine... But my Dodge was a 1995 Ram V8Magnum Sport... I miss that truck... It was black and I loved it so much...
This is Cody... The Dodge I had... My mother named him Cody... Don't ask why...

Tell me if this is kinda good or not for the year and stuff... I managed to get it up to 105 within 4 miles...Had to slow for a stoplight... But I had never got pulled ove or anything bad in that truck...

Old 04-13-2007, 05:15 AM
USAF_Dad

I am stationed in Ramstein AB Germnay. I was first stationed in Frankfurt in 2002 and then in 2004 I moved to Ramstein (Kaiserslautern) which is about an hour from Frankfurt.

Old 04-13-2007, 05:04 PM
BassnTruck

Just dropping in like requested. I have a number of wheeled toys but the Dodges are in the Sig. Looking for info on a transfer case. So off to Tech I go.....

Old 04-13-2007, 09:48 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome everyone to Dodge Forum!!

Dusty

Old 04-13-2007, 11:32 PM
SheldonYerxa

Hey There, I'm new to this but i think this forum is very interesting. I own a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a HEMI in it 20" wheels quad cab Laramie edition atlantic blue its also got a 3" cat back dynomax dual exhaust system and some chrome extras. I love my truck its got wicked power and lots of comforts. I'm 25 years old I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada. I am going to post a picture of m truck as soon as i can. Over the years i've owned different doge trucks my first one was an '86 ram with a 318 2x4 and also an '89 same thing this is my first 4x4. I think theres nothing like a dodge and am willing to argue whoever tells me different haha. anyways that was alittle about myself thnaks for your time and i hope to meet some of you hardcore doge folk soon.

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself