New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 10:35 AM
ryema
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Hi All, I've been around for a while, just never introduced. My name's Ryan from Ohio, I have a 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4.7L. It has the change collector in the center console. Been a great truck,until now. My dash lights and temp control lights just went out, but everything else works great.

Old 08-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Nathiest

total newb. I just baught my very first dodge.

midnight blue 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 2wd 5.7L v8 HEMI

Bit annoyed that it dosen't have automatic head lights, but I guess I'll get use to that.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:41 PM
wolfeman59

hello Im new to the forum not real new but was looking into getting a dodge truck awhile back so I joined I didnt wind up getting one then but now Im back in the market I looking to get a 05 dodge ram 1500 I dont really like the dash and headlight change they made in the 06 and newer still looks good I just like the older style better I consider myself pretty knowledgable about cars and trucks simply because I have been working on them as long as I can remember but theres still always alot to learn I have had many different vehicles just about everything you can imagine Im very excited about buying this dodge and hopefully Ill bring it home this weekend I want to get the hemi I would love to have the mcd but it didnt come out till the 06 models if Im correct well thats just a little something about me thanks for reading

Old 08-22-2007, 11:40 PM
BanksPwrHemi

Hey there. New the forum. I just bought my Ram Hemi about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Pics soon.

'07 Ram Hemi QC Sport
2" Daystar lift in the front
Banks Monster Exhaust
Mopar CAI
Extang RT tonneau

Old 08-23-2007, 05:15 AM
hgunner

new to the forum- my name is hadley - i have 2 dodges 2000 dakota 4x4 ex cab 4.7 auto 211,000 miles never been in a dealer-no work except a front center chunk(front drive assembly) and i just got a 2007 2500 hemi auto crew cab short bed 4x4 in (love it)

I have been in the automotive field for approx 30 years as a wrench and service manager/director mostly dodge or ford?my son drives a 650hp lightning we built

last 10 or so years I have owned and operated hg investigations a full service repo and bail enforcement agency--we do gmac chrysler ford and many smaller banks and finance companies see my website www.hg-beagents .com

Old 08-23-2007, 03:51 PM
bighorn55

Just joined , I own a 07 ram 1500 big horn

Old 08-23-2007, 06:07 PM
RIDAVID

Hello my name is David I am a new Dodge Owner I just bought a 2003 Ram 3500 Dually with 5.9L Cummings Turbo Diesel Laramie. I have been a long time Ford and Chevy owner but I fell in love with this Dodge when i saw it.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:36 AM
thebean
Professional

Greetings! Got mine a few weeks ago. My trusty, beloved '00 GMC Sierra 3-door Ext Cab 5.3L waswearing out,and two local Dodge dealers lured me in with ads bragging that they had all their QC Hemi Big Horns on sale for about $11.5K below MSRP. Been wanting one since 2005 when I rented a QC Hemi for a week from Enterprisewhile the Sierra was getting some body/frame work done (got rear-ended by a Mini on the freeway). One short week in that rental, and I was inoxicated by the Hemi power and my wife fell for the commanding, openview of the road ahead as well as rear doors that opened the right way. Two years later, we finally got one! Only regret so far is that I have to drive our "Mothership" (06 Toyota Sienna minivan) to work once a week so my wife can periodically enjoy the Hemi.

Hey bigmac18 - how'd you mount those Hellas behind the grille? Looks great!I have a pair of new PIAAs, still with me from a previous life, from when my wife and I used to rally. Would like to put them to use.

See ya!

Old 08-24-2007, 02:37 PM
bigmac18
Veteran

Hey bigmac18 - how'd you mount those Hellas behind the grille? Looks great! I have a pair of new PIAAs, still with me from a previous life, from when my wife and I used to rally. Would like to put them to use.
Just drilled some holes in the crossmember and bolted them up. Then just ran the wire up to a switch on the dash.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:23 AM
thebean
Professional

Nice. Thanks!!! Will add this to my list of planned mild modsCurrently bone stock, exc. for toddler seats for my boys.

Other planned mods, in addition to the PIAAs behind the grill:
Line-X
Some kind of bed cover, probably a geeky looking fiberglass shell, for transporting my 100lb yellow lab
OEM chrome body side molding - folks at the local mall can be brutal sometimes

See ya!

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself