New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 03:09 AM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Welcome to the forum guys and gals. Post often and visit frequently!

-Matt-

Old 08-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW!! Lots of new faces!! WELCOME!! Post often!! Great to have all of you!!

~Amanda

Old 08-15-2005, 05:31 PM
LuBuSpeed15

Thank you ramfan!!! and everyone else. It's my pleasure to serve for all of you!!!

Old 08-15-2005, 05:57 PM
smithjrt

I was stumbling along and found this, so I figured I'd say hi. I picked up my '05 Magnum (Black Crystal) R/T March 18 of this year, trading my 02 Ram 1500 QC (Bright White), and love it (well... I miss my truck too). I get a lot of looks, and even some questions from the brave few. I've found that the car wash is my best friend in keeping that beautiful Black Crystal paint looking its best. I volunteer for an Emergency Services group in the area that I live (the Round Lake Area Mobile Eye just in case you wanted to check it out) and this was a great addition. There are a few Dodge Rams in the group, but only one Batmobile (inside joke). Other than being 26, and a computer geek by trade I think I'm done talking for now. Thanks again to all that make this forum possible; I personally think it's top-notch.

Talk to you all later

Tom

Old 08-15-2005, 06:30 PM
The Hurse

Whats up everyone? Just purchased a used 05 magnum SXT. Just up here looking for some tips and tricks, so I hope I find them. Thats it for me right now, I would post some pics, but Im at work and they tend to not like that too much. So I'll get around to that later on.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Dodge_Sniper
Banned

Welcome to DF all new members!!

-Ron

Old 08-15-2005, 09:45 PM
lextayram

Hey now! I just registered today. I have a 95 Ram 1500 extended cab with a 5.9. I have negected it for some time and I'm hoping I can bring her back with a little TLC. I'll take some pics and see if I can get some experienced truck freaks to give me some suggestions. @ dodgegirl19 You have really put together a great site here. I'm really impressed. I think I might be persuaded into become a Dodge man myself. I love my Ram but also have a 2003 Monte Carlo. My dad is retired from GM and when I told him I was going to buy a car he told me not to bite the hand that feeds HIM! I may switch. I'm looking around to see what I like. For right now though I think I'm going to consentrate on getting my girl back to where she belongs. BTW DG I live a stones throw from the Chicagoland Motor Speedway and the RT 66 Drag Raceway.. (same complex) Please let me know if ya'll come over this way and we can hang out here and burn some burgers or something. Thanks for the great website. I'm going to become a regular! My nickname is "Woody"

Old 08-17-2005, 03:38 PM
dodgekid
Professional

Hey, hey everyone,

I intro'd myself when I finally showed up after a year of being registered. Well anyway, a bit about me. I am 17, and this summer I got my first truck. I am a senior at LHS in Lawrence, KS this year, and one of my fave things to do is write/poetry. I have always loved cars/trucks ever since I was litte, and I collect diecast vehicles of all sorts. Dodge has been one of my fave brands for awhile now, and now that I can drive, I have one, and am possibly gettin a second and third one. I am kind of an outcast, so I hope you guys will include me. :-). I don't have that many freinds in school, partially because my school is full of shallow people. :-(.

Thank you,

Colin

Old 08-17-2005, 04:49 PM
drjgarage
Professional

Thanks Amanda.....just started today....nice uhh..truck pic?!!?!?!?
Chuck

Old 08-17-2005, 06:57 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

There's a lot of shallow people everywhere. I'm glad you aren't one of them either Colin. Welcome to Dodgeforum!

-Matt-

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself