New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 05:49 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Tiffany!! I'm certain that at least one of the manly men here on DF will be happy to help you out!!

Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 01-18-2008, 10:23 AM
tdbphoto

Hello Guys I am new to this site....
My first car was a 1971 Dodge Demon, 340 4 speed on the floor and I think it had 4:10 posi trac... Wish I still had it...
I am 40 now and went back to dodge, 2007cool vinalia dodge hemi the picture I am posting is just how I bought it on the show room floor...
The truck has been lower 1-1/2" in the rear with 24" rims and tires, they also put tubs to hide the rear frame work... It came with the road runner decal... I am so thankful that I return to dodge... This truck gets the looks and attention that it deserves... The hemi is great, if I still had the demon I think I would buy a hemi to put it in that car... The demon had 275 hp and was very impressive and fun to drive...
Thanks
Terry

Old 01-18-2008, 11:47 AM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Terry!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 01-18-2008, 11:55 AM
CTPapermaker

Hi all. I'm Steve from CT. Have ahd my '03 Ram QC for about a month now and love it. Hate to say it but I'm kinda glad my wife wrecked the Durango I had, or I wouldn't have this. I still miss it though, it had the 5.9L in it and man was it quick. I wish I could say I had the HEMI in my '03, but I had to settle for the 4.7L. Will post pics soon. Only had for a month now and already adding to it. So far I've put new tail lights on and a bull bar with two HELLA lights on. Looks great! Next will come a new exhaust with split rear tips, new head lights, and a cold air intake. Ultimately, like next year I hope to have the Ram Air hood off of a Daytona model installed on it. Well, I hope to meet some new people on here and make some new friends. You know how it is, the wife just doesn't show the same interest when it comes to mods to the truck.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:45 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Steve!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 01-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Ibleedmopar
Amateur

Whats up everyone Im new here but am a lifelong MOPAR Man. I drive a 98 Ram 1500 shortbed. I also have a 39 plymouth 4 door project. Looking to sell so i can but a 70 d100 shorty. Past cars that were driveable include 55 Dodge Panel van, 47 plymouth coupe, 72 Road Runner, and numerous reg vehicles.Enough bout me time to check the site out Later Eric

Old 01-19-2008, 04:28 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Eric!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 01-19-2008, 05:09 PM
stretch240

Hi Everyone.
New to the site here, Been a MOPAR fan all my life. Owned quite a few, nothing special to brag about though. Right now I own a 2006 Jeep Rubicon (with a few mods) and a 2005 Chrysler T&C.

[IMG]local://upfiles/82132/510DBCA8DBED4EA9938BAC95EC59BCCA.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-19-2008, 05:39 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Clayton!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 01-19-2008, 10:50 PM
85ramchargerstrod
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

hey everyone, my name is George, im 28 and from central texas. I am new to the site, however, not new to dodges....they have been in my family since i can remember. I am here to get some answers and some help, as i am transforming n 85 ramcharger. This car was bought by my grandparents brand new in 84. INCREDIBLE running truck! I just took ownership of it from my father after five years of asking for it. It has 396K on the original motor with no major work besides the occasional carb rebuild or waterpump or alternator work. I have big plans for this truck. complete custom interior, sound system, all new digital guages to round out the interior. For the exterior i plan to shave all body moldings, possibly shave door handles and trunk as well, updates sport mirrors, roll pan, phantom grill with updated xenon headlight kit, custom front bumper, covered in dark blue. Now the big question is raise it with mug hogs or lower a few inches with street rod wheels and tires. 20" in the rear and 19" in the front. So feedback on this will be greatly appreciated. As for the powertrain, it currently has the small v-8 ( 318 ). I am in a frantic search to find a 68ish model 426 hemi. So any help to find one will be greatly appreciated as well. If i am unable to locate this motor or something similar, I am going to go with a more modern 5.7 EFI hemi. So people good to be part of the mopar family, hope to hear from you all very soon!!

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself