New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Lefty23
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Dodgers

Hi gang! Im the proud owner of a 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T! I have only had it for almost a year now. Hahaha, I must say when I first got it around memorial day last year I had just gotten my divers liscense after a 10 year hiatus of legal driving. Wouldnt you know that the cars seductive power encroached me into getting a 99 mile an hour ticket heading up 75 out of florida. Yeahhhh, picked up a 100 m/h ticket heading to GA 2 months later. Ha! Needless to say I have calmed down and drive more civil in the Stealth nowadays. At any rate im loving this car, thanks Dodge, please give us a 2K version of this car with the sweet retro style of the new dodge line!

Old 04-19-2008, 01:17 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Hello Dodgers

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Shaun!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-20-2008, 11:19 PM
bajasoltero
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Hello to all I'm a newbie to both this site and my truck, I have a 2000 2wd 6 cyl Dakota. I live in Ensenada, Baja California, I had my truck stolen about a year ago but recovered it in Los Cabos. I had to replace the entire brake system, rotors, drums lines, etc. I was surprised I got it back at all. Now I am in the process of lifting it to gain more ground clearance, I do not need 4wd I had a f150 4x4 for years and found that 2wd is fine, I only need a winch system which I have installed on my Dakota. I also am changing out the stock muffler system to include headers and mufflers and maybe the catylitic converter, down here it is not necessary. My questions are: 1. will it run without the catylitic converter. 2. What lift kit is good. 3. Anyone know of a disk brake kit for the rear drums? Thanks in advance for any information.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:33 PM
bajasoltero

I forgot one more question and one comment. The comment first and very obvious to all I am certain so I'll concur with all. Amanda is a very attractive woman. Now the question, I want to convert my Dakota over to propane with the ability to switch to gas. Has anyone done this? In Mexico propane is $1.70 a gallon.

Old 04-21-2008, 02:29 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! You'll probably get more answers if you post your questions over in our Dakota Section. Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-21-2008, 08:21 PM
wildcat27
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Hello, i'm new here. oshJust figured i say hi and introduce myself. I've owned a few dodges over the years. My name is Josh, i'm 27, and currently the proud owner of a 2002 Dakota Quad Cab, white with silver rocker panels and bumpers, 4.7 v8 4X4. I love my truck and will never get rid of it. The best part is my wife loves it as much as I do. Shes always trying to drive it when ever she can. I love it! Right now I have slightly larger than stock AT tires, and a new ram air intake. I have plans to do a cat back exhaust in the future. well thats bout it for now till next time.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:57 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Josh!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-23-2008, 12:57 PM
lonebker

hi all, new to the forums, names matt go by that or lone. i have a 1995 ram 2500 4x4 v10, my wee beasty. love the truck, hate the milage but got to pay to play, im having a few parts issues that i will address in the correct forums. im out of summerville, sc. thanks

take care

lone

Old 04-23-2008, 01:07 PM
skase98
Default Noob here!

Hi! As of yesterday, I am a Dodge Dakota owner. What I have is a 1994 sport package extra cab with 110K on its 6 cylinders and about a million questions. So glad I found this place!!!

Old 04-23-2008, 02:12 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Noob here!

Welcome both of you to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself