New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 09:47 AM
udi34
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

hi all my name is kelly,I have an 03 durango(my first dodge)wanted a truck but wife talked me into it.lol.I AM
A righand on a drilling rig.and the durango comes in handy when my relief doesn't show up to work and we are 100miles from home.
makes a decent bed+haven't got her stuck yet, our locations are usually like huge wide open playgrounds for 4x4's.It's great that
there are so many enthusiasts here and a community of people who share a common passion. thanx for me letting be a part of it.

Old 04-12-2008, 02:53 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome folks, to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Cudaguy1970

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums....I also have a Plymouth, can I still hang out? lol

Just accquired an '07 Dodge Caliber and was home b4 noticing the lil black bag that hold the owners manual was light by about the weight of said owners manual [:@]

Anyhow, how do I set my radio presets?

AM/FM/CD....anybody?[8D]

LOL! It ain't like the old days...

Rich

Old 04-13-2008, 05:21 AM
ECs071TON

Hello to all, good to see there are some fellow die hard DODGE lovers out there. I finally got my dream truck last August. I ordered direct from Dodge an '07 3500 Laramie Quad cab 4x4 dually, brilliant black, with light grey interior. I was nervous at first having it shipped to Germany (the narrow streets in Europe), but after driving it...dreams do come true. Unfortunately I have only been able to drive it for about 5 months due to being deployed to Iraq. I guess in the long run it will work out due to the high gas prices and low mileage on the truck...but man I miss the raw power. Anyway, I look forward to reading and learning from everyone on the forum.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:12 AM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome Rich and Eric, to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Mommy2510
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Hey there all. Im new here as of about 10 minutes ago.
I have a 97 Stratus that wont start. I replaced the battery and the altenator.
Someone told me to replace the o2 sensor in the front but I cant get to it. Any suggestions?

Old 04-13-2008, 08:47 PM
HemiForever

Just thought I would say Hi, on my second RAM truck, first one was a 2002 RAM 1500 RWD/4x4 with a 4.7 Magnum and wrote it off in an accident (Not at fault in anyway). Last month found a 2006 Dodge RAM Laramie, 5.7 L Hemi Magnum 1500 AWD/4x4 off lease with 16,400 KM on it, leather seats heated, premium sound system and most other upgrades, and was such an incredible deal could not say no and the dealership threw in a warranty extension to match a new truck. So far the only thing I have done to it is throw in a K&N Cold air intake the day after I bought it, also had a LoRider Fiberglass tonneau cover on it when I purchased it with Rhino lining . Here is a pretty poor pic of it, was covered in road dust and spray and tried to keep it looking black. May do some upgrades on it, paid cash so a little low on cash at the moment lol, but looking to put a Magnaflow exhaust on it if I can figure out how to pay for it.

Old 04-14-2008, 02:37 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

ORIGINAL: Mommy2510

Hey there all. Im new here as of about 10 minutes ago.
I have a 97 Stratus that wont start. I replaced the battery and the altenator.
Someone told me to replace the o2 sensor in the front but I cant get to it. Any suggestions?
Welcome to Dodge Forum!! The folks in our Stratus Section will be glad to help you out!!

Dusty

Old 04-14-2008, 02:41 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

ORIGINAL: HemiForever

Just thought I would say Hi, on my second RAM truck, first one was a 2002 RAM 1500 RWD/4x4 with a 4.7 Magnum and wrote it off in an accident (Not at fault in anyway). Last month found a 2006 Dodge RAM Laramie, 5.7 L Hemi Magnum 1500 AWD/4x4 off lease with 16,400 KM on it, leather seats heated, premium sound system and most other upgrades, and was such an incredible deal could not say no and the dealership threw in a warranty extension to match a new truck. So far the only thing I have done to it is throw in a K&N Cold air intake the day after I bought it, also had a LoRider Fiberglass tonneau cover on it when I purchased it with Rhino lining . Here is a pretty poor pic of it, was covered in road dust and spray and tried to keep it looking black. May do some upgrades on it, paid cash so a little low on cash at the moment lol, but looking to put a Magnaflow exhaust on it if I can figure out how to pay for it.

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-14-2008, 02:57 PM
indianrefining

Current (and long-time) Jeep Liberty driver but giving serious thought to a 2010 Dodge Journey - especially if one of the new little Cummins diesels is offered as an option! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself