New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Droping by to say Hi

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 04:09 AM
AdderallVSDurango
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Droping by to say Hi

What it is,My names Tom and im new to being a dodge owner and this forum.
I'm so glad i have found this site and ever since I've been dieing to mod my D with all the amazing posts/threads here. I have enough bad luck trying to replace random **** this place helps alot.

well i guess ill start by saying, I have a one of a kind amazing 4 year old daughter along with her beautiful mother and my dodge durango. That she trys to clams as hers pshhhh. My daughter owns the back seat , but my subs take up the 3rd row< I don't pound my subs when my little girl is riding along..just saying lol

I work at a Cnc Machine shop that specializes in ISO Air Craft "defense" Gears Thank you to all Defence men and women fighting for the USA and family's
I work with tons of gears every day from Mining gears. "JOY" To
Lear and Textron Hi performance air craft Engines along with common gears of all sizes and jobs,
I'm sure one of you have something from a Stanley brand of Tool, in your tool box. We deal with Stanley tool gears a lot as well

I live in Ohio and i hate the browns.
I have road Atv's all my life< WELLSVILLE YEAH BUDDY!!!
I will be 23 this year and starting to become a one of a kind piston head/Machinist.When i said one of a kind i mean i spent 4 hrs cleaning my throttle body to perfect I really went the extra mile or two hahah, Trying to at the lest. Just wish my dad could realize it and be proud of me for once. off that topic. I love to learn about new ways of doing somthing or tricks or anything and everything.This site again is a great thing for it.

Looking to meeting new friends here and learn and lend a helping hand.
From now on anything I do to my truck will not be wrote down on paper.
It will be uploaded on here via, Pics, Mods, Tricks, Tips and whatever D I decide to do.

I have a 1998 Dodge Durango, 5.2L 318 V8 SLT, 213k+change in miles. 3,995$ and still paying the only reason i bought it at the price is because i know i can make it a monster, plus i have no credit
Thinking out every problem i come across day by day.

Thank you for your time in reading all this and i hope ill fit in around these parts, Have a good one!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:58 AM
AdderallVSDurango

you do know u guys can say hi too hahahah

Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
Be sure to check out the 1st Gen Durango section, Thats where all the fun is at.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:21 AM
AdderallVSDurango
Exclamation

Originally Posted by master tech
Welcome to DF
Be sure to check out the 1st Gen Durango section, Thats where all the fun is at.
For Suree!! , Right now im stuck between to MIL codes thats
PO545
and
PO138

plus my code reader has a hard time even getting the codes its self by sayin no linkage ...

but after the code poped you can scroll through sncr,missfire ECT! it says MIL OFF

So how it the Check Engine light on if the MIL IS OFF?

Old 04-18-2012, 01:22 AM
AdderallVSDurango

ac and 02 codes yes but y the MIL OFF

Quick Reply: Droping by to say Hi