New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Greetings from Alberta

Old 04-25-2012, 12:37 PM
weapon-x
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well in regards to tinting come and see me at work and ill try and get you a decent price and with the H.I.D.s there really not that hard to wire in you just need the proper equipment if you ever do decide to switch to H.I.D.s you gotta make sure to get a LCM because all of dodges new vechicles are TPM controled (i think Dodge, Ford, Kia/hyundai are the only ones so far that control them this way) it sends pulses of 12v to the lights instead of the regular constant voltage the LCM converts the pulse to the constant there is also a extra wiring harnes we use as well witch makes it a little longer to wire in but makes it operate a little better sadly with the new trucks the tire pressure light comes on (for a few seconds i think because of the voltage draw then it goes away once the truck realizes that the tires are fine) thats only if you put in hid fog lights i think.. as for the water in the headlight sounds like the bulb was not installed properly or the headlight assembly was not good

Old 04-26-2012, 01:21 AM
RamGirl76

Ok, I will stop by on the weekend who do I ask for? Truck looks great by the way got it back tonight. I have a Ram Crew I want all 4 windows plus the back window done, back window is a slider.

Old 04-26-2012, 10:11 AM
weapon-x

on weekends im not too sure the guy who runs detail department is on some weekends and off others and i myself dont work weekends. If you want to come in and see me im here today and tomorrow my name is Stephen if im not available ask for Cory or Jordan What did the other company quote you for the tint?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Greetings from Alberta