New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New member from WI

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 07:41 PM
mmurrayxb9s
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from WI

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself before I start asking questions. So, my name is Mike and I just bought a 2002 Durango. Needed something 4WD for hunting, but still need to be able to cart the family around. The Durango seemed like the perfect compromise. So far I've put a new set of tires on (Mastercraft Courser AXT P265/75R16), replaced the upper radiator hose and changed oil and filter. Next couple issues to tackle are shocks, stereo (cd player doesn't work on factory deck) and repair the rear cargo area storage lid and latch. This last one is the one giving me problems as I can't seem to find anyone else that has posted this and I'm having problems finding a part number for the latch. If anyone has any info on this part please pm me.

Thanks

Last edited by mmurrayxb9s; 11-25-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:36 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
Hope these will help. Upper latch 5GK82DX9AB and Lower 5GK83DX9AB. These are Mopar part numbers and you may want to check with your dealer. There is another part number for the storage console, thats called a armrest repair kit. But i would need the vin number to look that on up. Because there are 5 different part numbers.

Quick Reply: New member from WI