New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Guy looking at a Durango R/T

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 04:58 PM
BudR/T
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy looking at a Durango R/T

Hi,
Joined to do research due to my looking and test driving a 2002 Durango R/T. It has 73k miles and is dark red (burgundy). I was happy with the test drive. No rattles, creaks, clunks, or whines. Did a VIN search and found the ball joint recall hasn't been done yet, but I don't think that will be an issue considering it's a free fix. The vehicle is in great shape too. No scratches or rust as well as leaks. Aside from clear side markers and euro style tail lights, seems to be stock. Only options on it appear to be the heated seats. Current owner is asking $17,000. BTW, I live in Germany.

Godd to be here, nice website!

Bud

Old 09-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: New Guy looking at a Durango R/T

Is that in Euro Dollars? British pounds? or U.S. Dollars?

Old 09-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome I hope you'll visit us often now that you've arrived!

~Amanda

Old 09-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned

Welcome to the site. The Durango R/Ts are a great looking truck. There is a lady at my work who just got a red one and it looks great. Hope you get it.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:40 PM
BudR/T

US Dollars and shnitzel mit bier und bratwursts. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]
ORIGINAL: Kensai

Is that in Euro Dollars? British pounds? or U.S. Dollars?

Old 09-27-2005, 06:51 PM
BudR/T

ORIGINAL: Dodgegirl19

Welcome I hope you'll visit us often now that you've arrived!

~Amanda
Thanks Amanda, you've got a great site going here. Hats off to you and keep up the good work. I made an offer of $15,000 today on the Durango R/T, so keep your fingers crossed.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Bud

Old 09-27-2005, 06:56 PM
BudR/T

ORIGINAL: Daksport1pa

Welcome to the site. The Durango R/Ts are a great looking truck. There is a lady at my work who just got a red one and it looks great. Hope you get it.
Thanks, love your ride and the "throw back to the day" BEE graphics[sm=smiley16.gif] very tastefully done.

Old 09-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned

ORIGINAL: BudR/T

ORIGINAL: Daksport1pa

Thanks, love your ride and the "throw back to the day" BEE graphics[sm=smiley16.gif] very tastefully done.
Thanks man!

Old 09-28-2005, 07:21 PM
BudR/T

ORIGINAL: BudR/T

Hi,
Joined to do research due to my looking and test driving a 2002 Durango R/T. It has 73k miles and is dark red (burgundy). I was happy with the test drive. No rattles, creaks, clunks, or whines. Did a VIN search and found the ball joint recall hasn't been done yet, but I don't think that will be an issue considering it's a free fix. The vehicle is in great shape too. No scratches or rust as well as leaks. Aside from clear side markers and euro style tail lights, seems to be stock. Only options on it appear to be the heated seats. Current owner is asking $17,000. BTW, I live in Germany.

Godd to be here, nice website!

Bud
Well it's official, the current owner accepted my offer. [sm=coolness.gif] I am now the proud owner (title in hand tomorrow) of a 2002 Durango R/T. Guess that kind of makes me an official member of this site that's gonna stick around after all. It feels good, and I'm looking forward to engaging with he great folks on this site. Thanks everyonre for all your help with my research and assistance in making me as infomed as possible prior to my purchase. Everyone here really empowered me with knowledge. Going to post the same message on the Gen I board. I'll take photos soon and post them.
Bud

Quick Reply: New Guy looking at a Durango R/T