Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Lost bad in a race.

Old 01-11-2004, 02:37 AM
HEMI ?
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost bad in a race.

Talon's whooa id be carefull before getting one of those they can be fst when they run but if they ain't its gonna cost ya big time to get ya runnin again. Guy i know has rebuilt the engine hmm id say 4 times this year and that not includeing the t-case or the hood he wrecked when testing down the street without it clipped.yeah i laughed at that one too. Overall id say about 10 grand in it but from what he tells me its a smoker when it runs he is getting times this spring.</P>

Old 02-27-2004, 05:32 AM
cd12184
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lost bad in a race.

the 1st gen dsms have better motors better transmissions and usually are faster. ofcurse how can u not like the look of the 2nd gens but the motor and trans are weaker and most of them develop crankwalk which is really bad. its kinda funny cause here in colorado these little ricers dont know wat they are messing with when me and my best friend pull up next to them with his 91 tsi awd. just cause they are ugly doesnt mean they are slow. lets just say he runs 12s here in colorado a mile high where there is no air and cars are always slower.

Old 02-27-2004, 05:41 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Lost bad in a race.

I don't think the 1st gens are that ugly, they're not the best looking version, but I wouldn't say ugly. Now a 1st gen tiburon is ugly.[sm=smiley36.gif]

The AWD really helps lower the et's quite a bit too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lost bad in a race.