Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

toasted a rice burner

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 01:17 PM
chris1974
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: toasted a rice burner

^ Hell Yeah!! [sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=gears.gif]

Old 06-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Smooth_Puddin

Wow I didn't realize all you Dodge truck owners were so damn ignorant.

What is the age range 16-19 around here?

You reved the crap out of your car to a Honda to get his attention over and over again, yet he is thestupid ricer?

Comparing a 4 cylinder twin turboto a 10 cylinder twin turbo?Saying something about twin turboing a 4 cylinderHonda is pretty damn stupid in itself. Read up a little will ya......

Your trucks are good for hauling **** and pulling out small bushes out of my yard. Sure as hell not hauling a 700lb trailor and a 1400lbrace car, I didnt realize the Crankshafts were made of glass, i learned thehard way. I'm going to keep that toughtowing to my 6 cylinder Ford.

But on another note

Proud new owner of a01 Dokota 5.9 R/T

Old 06-11-2007, 02:36 AM
Billiam
Champion

Please dont tell me your going to be one starts trouble.....

Old 06-11-2007, 02:38 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: 02Dakota06Yamaha

Please dont tell me your going to be one starts trouble.....

I think so

Old 06-11-2007, 03:03 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But on another note

you dont deserve to own a dakota r/t you piece of ****. my crankshaft is made from forged steel, not glass. have fun driving your ford around. the ****er Only Runs Downhill. and just so you know, a lawn mower can haul a 700 pound trailer with 1400 extra pounds in it. my 20 year old dakota just hauled a ton of mulch a week ago, in the bed. someone do us a favor and block this fool from posting.

Old 06-11-2007, 04:11 AM
Smooth_Puddin

ORIGINAL: wink2873

But on another note

you dont deserve to own a dakota r/t you piece of ****. my crankshaft is made from forged steel, not glass. have fun driving your ford around. the ****er Only Runs Downhill. and just so you know, a lawn mower can haul a 700 pound trailer with 1400 extra pounds in it. my 20 year old dakota just hauled a ton of mulch a week ago, in the bed. someone do us a favor and block this fool from posting.
Good for you and your mulch hauling.....................in your bed, good thing you didn't put it behind the seat!

Only stating factshere Goober, I know a lawnmower can haul all of that, my Dodge couldn't.

How did I aquire my Dodge? Customer came and said it stopped running all together when he was trying to toe rope his wife's van out of a ditch. Come to find out, the crankshaft snapped right in half. So that is 2 Dodges I have ownership ofthat havehad 2 crankshaft failures. Coincedence? Nahhhh

So now I have a fresh motor in my 5.9 r/t that I had sitting around for the other one, so now I can go out on the street and rev the **** out of it and hopefully keep up with some of the new Toyota Prius' going around.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Old 06-11-2007, 05:12 AM
98R/TDak
Professional

well you wouldve got a nice warm welcome if you werent an *** if u wanted to bitch goto the ricers forums and bitch there..i have an r/t as well and i can say that with a stock setup i can beat almost any vehicle that pulls up to the line except for that nice dodge srt-10 with V10 in it..ha..but yea ive had no problems towing ive had a quad in box and towing a trailer that had another 4 quads on it and it hauled it just fine so i think your just a curse when your around dodges because they seem to work damn fine for me and apparently every single person in this forum ...so if you'd like a warm welcome im sure you can search "Ricer" in google and go find a forum there no one wants to hear ur sap stories about ur **** luck

Old 06-11-2007, 12:20 PM
chris1974
Veteran

^ +1!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:03 PM
chris1974
Veteran

Hey there Smooth_Puddin!!

You want some freakin cheeze with that???

And WTF is your point to adding to this thread anyways??? Remember what they would tell you when you were in school (assuming that you are out of school)? If you can't say something nice......then keep your fu*kin mouth shut.

I can understand you disagreeing with something that was said, and stating your indifference, but to come on here (as a newb, none the less) and start making personal bashes at people you dont even know........well, who is the 16-19 yo here???

Old 06-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Billiam
Champion

ORIGINAL: chris1974

Hey there Smooth_Puddin!!

You want some freakin cheeze with that???

And WTF is your point to adding to this thread anyways??? Remember what they would tell you when you were in school (assuming that you are out of school)? If you can't say something nice......then keep your fu*kin mouth shut.

I can understand you disagreeing with something that was said, and stating your indifference, but to come on here (as a newb, none the less) and start making personal bashes at people you dont even know........well, who is the 16-19 yo here???
Just to add a little note on to chris's rant here, why dont you post some pics of you so called "ride" With a little proof that its yours. Damn near everyone on here has pics of their ride......But for some strange reason I feel that your just one of those people who own a honda and just want to start some trouble.

Quick Reply: toasted a rice burner