Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Retards

Old 10-18-2004, 04:20 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Retards

A friend and I were going to a store saturday night when this retard in a Focus blows by us to get into the on ramp from one freeway onto another ahead of us. The friend of mine was ahead of me in his Tiburon GT as we were driving and I knew that this retard had pissed him off by doing that. A retard in a Focus isn't worth my time and we needed to get off at the first exit after we changed freeways, which is only about 1 mile. There was also a good amount of traffic, but I knew that he wasn't going to let it go, so off he went chasing the retard in the Focus who is weaving through traffic. I tagged along for the first 1/4 mile or so just to see if they would get out of the traffic and start having fun, but when I saw a near miss with their driving, I just laid back at where I was in the traffic. After we both arrive at the store I got to hear the rest of the story, and boy is it typical ricetard stuff.

Apparently the retard had the advantage since there wasn't any openings for him to get passed. There was one point in which my friend could and did get beside the retard, but they were both behind cars and at that point it is just a matter of who is behing the car that is going faster, which just happened to be the retard. At the point in which they were side by side the retard revved on him, this naturally fanned the flames. I was suprised that he made the off ramp, and so was he since he almost passed it, because I figured he wouldn't let it rest until he had put the Focus in it's place behind him. I figured since he made the ramp that he had his fun and stomped the retard, but apparently the traffic didn't change and the retard must not have pissed him off too bad or he wouldn't have let it go. If it were a nice and clear freeway at that time I wouldn't have minded possibly having a little fun as well, but it was a pain just trying to get on and off the first ramp that changes freeways let alone having any fun.

I know that if I had actually bothered to put the retard in his place, I probably wouldn't have let it go, especially after his little taunt. I don't play around in traffic like that anyway, which is why I didn't even bother and I just let the retard be a retard.

Old 10-18-2004, 12:32 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Retards

well...i dont know if you need to call this guy a retard..after all..he did buy a ford focus....calling someone in a focus is redundant...

Old 10-18-2004, 10:42 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are butt ugly too. When I had my Neon, the focus was the meal of choice. That's one ford i wouldn't own.

Old 10-19-2004, 07:11 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

They did make one style Focus that looked pretty decent, the Focus ZX2. All the others look like crap covered in crap.

Old 10-19-2004, 02:21 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

when i worked for the university, i worked in the motor pool division, and the school owns about 25 or 30 4 door focui...they were JUNK. when the boss wasnt there, and we didnt have any work to do, we would take 2 of them, and set an end point, and race to that point. it was alot of fun until my buddy spun one of them into a curb and broke the aluminum wheel...and we had to explain it...[:'(]

Old 10-20-2004, 05:24 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

Nothing like beating the **** out of a Ford for free, I would have put them nose to nose and had a push-o-war with them.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-20-2004, 10:23 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Ford Focus is more of an example of Ford's "Unfocused" thinking of late.....[:'(]

Old 10-21-2004, 08:54 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

I'll second that. And the SVT version is fairly far behind since it has the SRT-4 as it's competition.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Retards