Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Good race last night

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 08:47 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good race last night

Another stoplight war, me vs an 07 or 08 ram. Hemi (debadged, I asked to make sure) short cab, short bed 2x4 with a cold air and factory 20"s. Aside from having bald tires and not being able to launch to my full potential we pulled almost identically up to about 105 when we cut it out. I had to feather the throttle on the green, but it was almost a perfect run (i just wish it was at the track lol). He pulled maybe a foot or less at the top of first gear, for he shifted about a quarter of a second later than I did, but I caught him in the middle of the shift and pulled about a half a car on him by the time we cut it off. It was quite intense. I havent found a new hemi that was able to keep up with me that well. It was pritty cool.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:30 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Default RE: Good race last night

mm sounds fun. i wish i could race like i used too, i just got my license back from a 90 day suspension and i have no room for error. although last night me and my bro raced. he has a 95 f350 with a true dual with dynomax bullets and a cold air intake supported by a 460 big block, its all decked out. Anyway we happen to hit a light in town so we just slammed it, he had about a truck length on me the entire time up to 80 , but we stopped around 85 because it was only a 35mph zone lol! But it was still fun, i was impressed i kept up with him considering i have 35" tires and no other mods done besides a hi-flo cat and dual exhaust system! love the sound of exhaust freaking out and two beasts just tearing through town! sounds like a mint race that you had though!

Old 09-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Sinister
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

someday you might have some car pull out infront and bye bye Indy.. and at that, i'd laugh. all that hard work ruined by a stoplight streetrace.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Bouncer88
All Star

ORIGINAL: Sinister

someday you might have some car pull out infront and bye bye Indy.. and at that, i'd laugh. all that hard work ruined by a stoplight streetrace.
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2007, 12:26 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: Sinister

scoff if you must, but you dont know where it happened. I am pickey about where I race, to avoid things such as that. Guess thats not something you guys learn to live with up in canada A?

Old 09-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Fox Fader
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go second gen!

Old 09-03-2007, 07:49 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

alright somebody has got to explain to me how u get the photos of ur trucks in the sig. area and under ur name....pls i been trying for ever now

Old 09-03-2007, 08:18 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

haha ME TOO! i have no clue!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:54 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: 20DodgeNeon00

haha ME TOO! i have no clue!
Iv been getting that question like 600,000 times in the last few days, im gonna make a post on it. check that out.

Quick Reply: Good race last night