Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Any good races lately?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 02:37 AM
Rabones22
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any good races lately?

96ACR - Dang dude. I don't even think with all the mods I have (just a few more than you) . . that I could even take on the SRT-8. Those beetches are probably way lighter than us Dodges'. But I'd like to see that SRT-8 and a Ram go on a course or something of that nature. Like I said, I bet they're tippy like none other.

I guess its pretty silly to talk about racing rams really. . . unless it's an SRT-10. But I still like to race.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:02 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: scg87

Well, I don't drive a Dodge, but....... some kid in a Neon RT last night kept trying to provoke me. His girl kept leaning forward and laughing and grinning. I finally had enough, and at the next light gave him a nice 4k clutch dump. Turns out, AWD>FWD, haha. He got pissed and did his little ricer fly-by. And my Audi is pretty slow.....

I also had some guy in a Charger RT trying to get a piece, but I declined, lol......

what kind of audi? i thought that you drove a nissan and an infiniti?

Old 09-24-2007, 02:49 PM
scg87
Veteran

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

ORIGINAL: scg87

Well, I don't drive a Dodge, but....... some kid in a Neon RT last night kept trying to provoke me. His girl kept leaning forward and laughing and grinning. I finally had enough, and at the next light gave him a nice 4k clutch dump. Turns out, AWD>FWD, haha. He got pissed and did his little ricer fly-by. And my Audi is pretty slow.....

I also had some guy in a Charger RT trying to get a piece, but I declined, lol......

what kind of audi? i thought that you drove a nissan and an infiniti?

Nope, 2006 350Z Coupe and 2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro.......

Old 09-24-2007, 02:53 PM
scg87
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Rabones22

96ACR - Dang dude. I don't even think with all the mods I have (just a few more than you) . . that I could even take on the SRT-8. Those beetches are probably way lighter than us Dodges'. But I'd like to see that SRT-8 and a Ram go on a course or something of that nature. Like I said, I bet they're tippy like none other.

I guess its pretty silly to talk about racing rams really. . . unless it's an SRT-10. But I still like to race.

The SRT-8 cars are between 4,100 and 4,300 depending on model. So yeah, considerably lighter. And they actually have very controlled body movement for such a large car. Not much body roll at all. My friend has an '07 Charger SRT-8 w/ a tune and exhaust, that car is mean. He walked my friends STi from a roll, hard.

Old 09-24-2007, 03:20 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i could post them MF but then i would have to listen to how awful everything that isnt a mustang is for racing...

Old 09-25-2007, 12:51 PM
scg87
Veteran

^ Haha, true, true. Most of the guys on MF are a helluva lot cooler than 'Stang drivers I meet in real life, though. The tried andfalse red-neck theory: "Mah car has a V8 in it, so it'll outrun anything........"

Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

oh..i dont question that MF is one of the more friendly mustang sites online with non-mustang owners.

Old 09-26-2007, 03:27 PM
scg87
Veteran

Yeah, I thought I'd catch a lot more flak for my '2-door Altima' (as some like to call it) than what I did. I personally don't see anything wrong w/ 350Z's, but hey...... It's the drivers of cars that give that give the cars a bad rep IMO. That's why I'm not too fond of 'Stangs myself......

Old 01-20-2008, 11:22 PM
allthrottle

man i have almost the exact same truck as urs haha thats sweet, only thing is i have the ecm upgraded. my truckcan keep up to an f-350 with cai, 4 inch exhaust, and a bully dog chip. that truck is probably pushing a good 5-6 hundred ponies and mine holds its own...i dont win but itssuper close

Old 01-21-2008, 01:58 AM
scg87
Veteran

^ That F-350 is not making anywhere 600hp. Maybe close to the 500 mark, but that's still pushing it. It's those things' torque that akes them killer.

Quick Reply: Any good races lately?