i had race with mustang. - Page 3 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Racing Talk
Reload this Page >

i had race with mustang.

Notices
Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

i had race with mustang.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:42 PM
shah 303
Professional
Default RE: i had race with mustang.

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

Hey moffett, im gonna take a few more seconds from your life..... below are some of Shahs other posts ( the last one is classic MOVE STUFF)

i got some scratches on the truck while the first owner was a smoker and contractor, he made some damages which are deep. there a huge scratch which it is long one.

how do i remove all this damages. i love my truck and i want it look brand new. what kind product that do the job and wax car?

how much it would cost to do that?

-------------------

mt truck really needs service so i am getting all the stuff that will replace some old oil and stuff. i will be using royal purple. i might use mobile one.

HAMMERZ71 was kind enought to reply..

-----------------------

it was in 4x4 if u look closely to the front wheel spins
-------------------------------

my steering pump is starting to go out. it will cost 1100 plus labor to replace old one. is there any way to find cheaper. i couldnt afford that kind of money right now. when i press my brakes and turn, the steering gets real hard to turn. it also makes noise when u turning the wheel while not moving

---------------------------------------

i bought the truck so i can tow my rwd car that is stuck in snow. rwd is bad in snow and we always move stuff like heavy stuff.

-------------------------------------

since i have Lexus gs 430, it wont drive in snow. you step on the gas pedal and lexus is just idling becuase of traction control. nobody helped me so i parked on my street during snowstorm. next day i got a ticket 700 buck for parking!!!! if you dont own gs 430 then u wont understand what this car do in snow.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:43 PM
shah 303
Professional

ORIGINAL: 7floorsofhell

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading BS to finally get to the truth. how in the F do you not see only one tailpipe, thats the first thing to look for on that.
he had dual

Old 02-17-2008, 08:46 PM
bwhite757
All Star

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Thanks guys, needed a good laugh, this post helped my day out a lot... [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 02-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Ben D.
Champion

SHAH SPEAKA DA ENGLISH PLEASE ****

Old 02-17-2008, 10:35 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: shah 303

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

Hey moffett, im gonna take a few more seconds from your life..... below are some of Shahs other posts ( the last one is classic MOVE STUFF)

i got some scratches on the truck while the first owner was a smoker and contractor, he made some damages which are deep. there a huge scratch which it is long one.

how do i remove all this damages. i love my truck and i want it look brand new. what kind product that do the job and wax car?

how much it would cost to do that?

-------------------

mt truck really needs service so i am getting all the stuff that will replace some old oil and stuff. i will be using royal purple. i might use mobile one.

HAMMERZ71 was kind enought to reply..

-----------------------

it was in 4x4 if u look closely to the front wheel spins
-------------------------------

my steering pump is starting to go out. it will cost 1100 plus labor to replace old one. is there any way to find cheaper. i couldnt afford that kind of money right now. when i press my brakes and turn, the steering gets real hard to turn. it also makes noise when u turning the wheel while not moving

---------------------------------------

i bought the truck so i can tow my rwd car that is stuck in snow. rwd is bad in snow and we always move stuff like heavy stuff.

-------------------------------------

since i have Lexus gs 430, it wont drive in snow. you step on the gas pedal and lexus is just idling becuase of traction control. nobody helped me so i parked on my street during snowstorm. next day i got a ticket 700 buck for parking!!!! if you dont own gs 430 then u wont understand what this car do in snow.
My wife had a lexus gs400 4.0 v-8 as oppose to 4.3 v-8. She was able to push a buton and disable traction control. that was on a 2000. Now if your truck is stock I seriouisly doubt you would have taken the mustang. even a v-6 would have gave you a run for your money with a decent driver. I have driven many mustangs and I had a 06 hemi with cai and flashpaq. if he was spinning through 1rst trough 3rd maybe. I now have a diesel and 35's and I know my limits. dont get me wrong I always test them but I am only running 15.54 at the track currently. I will run again soon as more mods will be in the near future, but I have to pull the b.s. card on this post. Sorry bro, as much as I was entertained by the story and visual, B.S.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:37 PM
RamItOne

Shah PM'd me about making fun of his thread
see below

shah 303 just sent you a private message at 2/17/2008 8:24:53 PM:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nice post on my thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am new to all forums cuz i never post in any forums but this is my first. i know that spelling and grammer was bad but i dont care. i liked that post made inculing my posts

------

this is why i hate that 2400 bucks of my property tax goes to public schools, prob better if it went to building a good fence along mex.

Old 02-18-2008, 01:26 AM
JD1500
Record Breaker

Did he get 3.84 jiggawatts and takeoff. wtf is going on with this forum lately.

And where the heck is mayfair with the funny pics

Old 02-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris

I beat a V8 Mustang GT in my truck. The mustang didn't know we were racing

Thanks shah, bull**** makes me laugh

Old 02-18-2008, 03:27 AM
Hellbilly1
Veteran

atleast i know now my grammar and spellin is the worst on here.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Mayfairisafunnymfer
Rookie

<[IMG]http://web.syr.edu/%7Ertharper/bull****.jpg[/IMG]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i had race with mustang.

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: