Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

mmmm mmmmm ricers...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 11:46 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: mmmm mmmmm ricers...

yeah....im sure youd run me right down and do something about it. I would imagine that you and the rest of the elderly homeowners in florida get together and talk about "them damn kids in their fast cars"...

thanks for the advice....ill print that out and pin it to my dashboard so i dont forget...

Old 06-25-2005, 03:27 AM
Yeah_I_Got_A_HEMI
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad you're both alright. Its fools like that that give tuners a bad name. I actually have huge respect for some of the serious tuners out there, and morons who take a huge spoiler and bolt it onto their trunk lid and super glue a coffee can to their stock exhaust are NOT tuners. I am not one of them, however anyone who can take a 1997 Honda Prelude and make it run 11's and 12's is worthy of praise. Give respect where respect is due, and please dont allow some dip$|-|!t to ruin your perception of ALL tuners. There are real ones out there, and they dont deserve half of the crap that people give them.

Old 06-25-2005, 03:42 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i think that anyone who makes a 17 second honda into a 12 second ride deserves some respect...

Old 06-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Lampy

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

yeah....im sure youd run me right down and do something about it. I would imagine that you and the rest of the elderly homeowners in florida get together and talk about "them damn kids in their fast cars"...

thanks for the advice....ill print that out and pin it to my dashboard so i dont forget...
Well, I'm not going to waste too much time on this, seeing as I am new here, and will just be labeled a troll, and that's fine. But never confuse anything I say into me saying that your Stratus is fast. With all due respect, my wife's car is faster; hell, my daily driver is just as fast as something you probably tow to the track!! Am I right? I didn't realize that this sight had so many internet gangstas on it!!!! Uh oh, you're attacking where I live!!! I'm 27 and live in Tampa. You are absolutely right, I hate it down here. Especially in February. You know, when it's still snowing in Detroit, and I'm hanging out on the beach, drinking my beer. As far as running you down, I wouldn't have to. I guess people in my neighborhood are more respectful, or just smarter. Well, I guess I'll be banned now since I pissed off a moderator. Go ahead and delete my posts to show off how cool you are. But let me leav you with a parting story.

Yo, I was driving home the other day and this badass Kia Sephia came up along side me. He had the typical wing on the back and racing exhaust. I knew my badass ride could take that little ricer, so we waited for the light to turn green. We both took off, he had a cars length on me until I shifted to third, that's when my K&N filter kicked in, boy I'm glad I spent the extra $20 on that! It didn't get bad until we had to go through the slalom at the elementary school, damn kids were out for recess. By that point I was in fifth gear and already pushin 65. He backed off, but not before throwing up his "Westcoast" sign. Afterwards, I went home and jacked off on myself. Next day, I saw him again. This time he wasn't towing a boat, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Damn , I wish they'd never made those Scions, Yugos, and Chevettes, then maybe I could win a few more.

OK, you can ban me now!

Old 06-25-2005, 10:37 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my daily driver is just as fast as something you probably tow to the track!! Am I right?
Really???? It be interesting to know what that would be exactly. Especially when that towed vehicle is capable of running low 9's in the quarter, normally aspirated.

It's funny that you make the statements you do and don't even take the opportunity to fill us in on whatever it MAY be that you think you HAVE. Don't forget about one thing. Whatever you can do to your car, someone else can as well, even to an old muscle car with more cubes.

Now, if your someone who owns an exotic and comes here critisizing someones fun, then yes, you are a troll without a doubt.

See ya later LIMPY.

Old 06-25-2005, 01:28 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i was going to ask what he drove before i made the old folks comment, but somehow it turns out that EVERYONE who comes in to cause trouble drives one of john force's old 5 second funny cars as a Daily driver.

youd think that someone who has that amny amazingly fast cars would at least make some mention of them before spouting off how fast they are...i deal with these kids who are "27 and drive the fastest street cat ever built" all the time, so it doesnt phase me anymore.

honestly lampy, you can have your hot weather in florida. im sure that you dont care, but im an ice hockey player, and i would be perfectly happy if it was cold year round here...

Old 06-26-2005, 02:42 AM
Lampy

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

my daily driver is just as fast as something you probably tow to the track!! Am I right?
Really???? It be interesting to know what that would be exactly. Especially when that towed vehicle is capable of running low 9's in the quarter, normally aspirated.

It's funny that you make the statements you do and don't even take the opportunity to fill us in on whatever it MAY be that you think you HAVE. Don't forget about one thing. Whatever you can do to your car, someone else can as well, even to an old muscle car with more cubes.

Now, if your someone who owns an exotic and comes here critisizing someones fun, then yes, you are a troll without a doubt.

See ya later LIMPY.

Wow, I guess you thought I was talking to you! Besides, I don't see any 9 second cars. I'm only looking at the signatures at the bottom of each post, but once again, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I also never claimed to have the fastest car in the world, so don't try playing that crap with me. If you want to know what I have, or what I think I have, just ask, I'm polite, I'll tell you. I know for a fact that someone else can beat my truck, but I do take pride in knowing that besides the tune, I did all the mods myself. I never came to this site to cause trouble. We are looking into getting rid of my wife's car to get a 300C and to look up a part for a family members Ram. This post caught my eye, and I think it's retarded. Bragging about being chased by someone that could potentially put a bullet in your head, just to prove how badass you are. Then chase down a Civic to prove, yet again, how big your dick is???? I'm not knocking what he does for fun (drag racing), but do it at the strip. BadStrat wants to call me a kid, fine, but I am 27, why would I lie, unless I was purposely trying to **** people off, which I'm not. When I lived in CT, I also used to play hockey (Goalie), but obviously, I gave that up when I moved south.

If you look at my first two posts, they aren't that bad. Just stating that I pretty much think it's lame to go racing down streets, knowing that potential kids are around.
quote:

he revs on me...i pull from the side street spinning the tires..

I guess I'm just lame because I use my head. But Todd, you are soooo clever to come up with Limpy!!

Old 06-26-2005, 04:01 AM
Yeah_I_Got_A_HEMI
Rookie

Thats one thing when you dont see eye to eye, its another when you dont see eye to eye and more or less insult the other person for not seeing eye to eye with you. Just a 3rd party observation from someone you probably dont want to hear from.

Old 06-26-2005, 10:59 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Lampy

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

See ya later LIMPY.

Wow, I guess you thought I was talking to you! Besides, I don't see any 9 second cars. I'm only looking at the signatures at the bottom of each post, but once again, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I also never claimed to have the fastest car in the world, so don't try playing that crap with me. If you want to know what I have, or what I think I have, just ask, I'm polite, I'll tell you. I know for a fact that someone else can beat my truck, but I do take pride in knowing that besides the tune, I did all the mods myself. I never came to this site to cause trouble. We are looking into getting rid of my wife's car to get a 300C and to look up a part for a family members Ram. This post caught my eye, and I think it's retarded. Bragging about being chased by someone that could potentially put a bullet in your head, just to prove how badass you are. Then chase down a Civic to prove, yet again, how big your dick is???? I'm not knocking what he does for fun (drag racing), but do it at the strip. BadStrat wants to call me a kid, fine, but I am 27, why would I lie, unless I was purposely trying to **** people off, which I'm not. When I lived in CT, I also used to play hockey (Goalie), but obviously, I gave that up when I moved south.

If you look at my first two posts, they aren't that bad. Just stating that I pretty much think it's lame to go racing down streets, knowing that potential kids are around.
quote:

he revs on me...i pull from the side street spinning the tires..

I guess I'm just lame because I use my head. But Todd, you are soooo clever to come up with Limpy!!
Limpy. ( It probably would seem clever to the challenged.) I don't really care if you were addressing me or not, obviously.

The purpose of this section is for people to come in here and talk about the races they have run, legal or not. This section does not condone or condemn those actions, which you are doing. If you're so observant, you would have noticed that the entire section is filled with similar stories.

Your neighborhood is no different than anywhere else in the country other than the fact that you live there. If you don't like what has gone on here, be thankful it didn't happen in front of your house. There's no need to criticise the members for what they are doing. That IS retarded.

Still haven't seen your fast street cars either.

Old 06-26-2005, 02:29 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i think that i even said...we poke through the neighborhood...that means going slow....i.e. not fast

we then got onto a 5 lane road, that has no children on it unless they have fallen out of a car. the houses and neighborhoods that are along this road are all fenced, and gated, so these kids would also have to climb a fence to gain access to the road. it has nothing to do with the size of my d**k its plenty big otherwise i would drive a big truck... it has to do with not being a punk b***h. we have 3 of 4 douchebags in the neighborhood with late model stangs, and since we have a stop sign RIGHT in front of our house, i get the pleasure of hearing between 5-10 pro-style launches a day, smokin the tires, sliding around turns, and since we have a young child here, and i worry about some moron running through our yard, i dont do that nonsense in the neighborhood...im sure that our speed in the neighborhood never got above 15 mph.

but on a five lane road...im going to street race, just like everyone else does here...and if i do run over someone, they will have been standing on a busy road, and ill chalk it up to natural selection.

Quick Reply: mmmm mmmmm ricers...