Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

mmmm mmmmm ricers...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 08:28 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default mmmm mmmmm ricers...

so amanda and i were out playing around today, her in the truck, myself in the RT...and as we neared the turn into our neighborhood, some Ahole in a blazer swung from the far side of the street, through the turning lane, and almost hit her, she swerved over, and i being behind her of course went past him and cut him off close enough to him to force him to slam on his brakes...she was in the slow lane and there was another person crusing along in a tacoma or soemthing in the left lane, so to keep pace i passed the taco in the turning lane...no harm done...we sped up to our turn and turned in, and the taco followed me into the neighborhood..they tried to be cute and corner me in a culdesac since i knew better than to drive to our house after pissing someone off, and after another ricer move on my part...i got rid of the taco...anyway...as im driving back to the house..a little kid playing basketball missed and the ball rolled into the street..and i stopped, waitnig fo him to get it...and as he got back into his yard, a BEAT up older civic sedan comes past...huge VTEC on the side..tinted out..HUGE fart can clearly fed by the stock pipe...with a big APEXi decal on the back....he revs on me...i pull from the side street spinning the tires..and we poke through the narrow roads in the neighborhood that lead to the 5 lane main road...he turns his right turn signal on, and as traffic clears he pulls out, and come out right behind him...he went to the left lane and got on it right away...i went to the right lane and rode first gear out...by abut half way through second i was along side him...and as i pulled past the 2 white kids in the car flipped some gang signs or somethnig at me as i blew past them...i slowed down enough to shift back into 2nd..waiting for the flyby..but they didnt...im glad i found someone here that doesnt drive a cobra, GTO, vette or viper....im tired of getting beat up....

Old 04-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: mmmm mmmmm ricers...

Yea, that guy nearly hit me... didn't even see me - HELLO!! I'M A BIG RED TRUCK!! I swerved into the slow lane, right into Patrick's path, thank goodness he saw what was happening... but as I floored it past the truck that nearly hit me, then the truck that Patrick passed in the turn lane, we came up on the turn to our neighborhood, and a SLOW *** Mercury was turning right... so I had to slow fast, and Patrick's ABS kicked in... he got REALLY close, but of course, I trust Patrick... LOL! It got mey nerves working, but moreso when Patrick turned to lose the dick that followed him and then didn't come home... Ah... the adventures in driving... at least he whooped the Civic, although I'd like to have been there to see it.

~Amanda

Old 05-01-2005, 06:49 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thankfully your both alright, nothing like some psycho following you home, or trying anyway. I've had people try to merge into me before as well and I've had the ricetards trying to show off as well. It must just be today then, because I had someone try me tonight. The weekends usually are fairly active for these things though.

Old 06-11-2005, 03:51 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i followed him out again today...with the same results...

and today, he was the only one in the car..so he was even lighter!

Old 06-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Lampy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Racing through side streets, admittedly with kids playing in yards.

Smart man!

Old 06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

and we poke through the narrow roads in the neighborhood that lead to the 5 lane main road
I dont know where you are from, but everywhere that I have ever been, "poke" means going very slowly...see also 'slow poke'...

I also said that we were racing on a 5 lane road...

Smart Man...

Old 06-23-2005, 03:53 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're a menace to society and should have your license revoked.

Old 06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

oh..i agree...
here are some pics from some recent festivities...

Some Rt fun while chasing someone..

and some Late that night in the sebring, no nitrous, with the new diff...its blurry, but i was very very drunk..(and not driving) i recall is being 100ish...

on a side note...this car went 15.11 on tuesday...1995 sebring, STOCK 2.0 SOHC. 5 speed, with LSD, and a 55 shot.

Old 06-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Lampy

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

he revs on me...i pull from the side street spinning the tires..

This is what I was talking about. Hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't know you're neighborhood, nor do I care, but I hope it was worth it to beat up and old civic. I just know that that crap doesn't fly in my neighborhood.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:29 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

a BEAT up older civic sedan comes past...huge VTEC on the side..tinted out..HUGE fart can clearly fed by the stock pipe...with a big APEXi decal on the back....he revs on me
i knew better than to drive to our house after pissing someone off, and after another ricer move on my part...i got rid of the taco...
Hahaha, that's pretty lame. Are there usually gang members in your area? I know you said possible gang symbols, but just curious. Glad you two are ok also....nothing like a nutjob trying to follow you home. [&:]

-Matt-

Quick Reply: mmmm mmmmm ricers...