Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

I kicked some Cherokee BUTT

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 10:39 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I kicked some Cherokee BUTT

wow, i have never heard of a durango being able to bet a cherokee(its too bad you cant notice the sarcasm). my rango might be quick but compard to a jeep its a rocket. so i dont see what the big deal is. besides i could beat your rango with my neon off the line and all the way down the road.....loser

Old 02-25-2006, 10:56 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

First of all you have a Neon not a 4X4 truck. Just because your too cheap and broke to buy a 4X4 so you can brag doesn't make you look good, it makes you look like a moron.[sm=loser.gif] I used to own one of those bottom line peace of trash cars and had nothing but problems with it, not to diss on Dodge or anything. You will beat me hands down but I will defiantly take you off the line. Why not trade that peace of **** $13K car in and buy a decent 4X4 then build it before you get back on here and try to act bad.

Old 02-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If you take note, he said he has a Durango AND a Neon... Now you just sound like an ***...

This is getting REALLY immature... I feel like I reading what a child wrote... Quit insulting members and their rides...

I don't see why this need to continue...

LOCKED...

[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Quick Reply: I kicked some Cherokee BUTT